Okay, I was just listening to Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm of the War Drums by A Perfect Circle ad heard something strange in the background at some parts. At 2:13-2:24 you can hear faint moaning. At 2:45-2:56 there's more and 2:54 is easy to hear a broad scream "**** me!!!" There's probably more but these are some of the easier to hear examples? (BTW, it just seems to faint to be considered part of the song, then again, it probably is and this is a wild goose chase).

Now, am I cracked out or can this be classified as subliminal messaging?
it probably has something to do with the president f*cking the country or the u.s.a. f*cking iraq, something along those lines. the song is clearly about the war and oil and that kinda stuff, watch the music video, its actually kinda funny
Quote by dio5288
it probably has something to do with the president f*cking the country or the u.s.a. f*cking iraq, something along those lines. the song is clearly about the war and oil and that kinda stuff, watch the music video, its actually kinda funny

That's what'd I'd guess since its aying go back to sleep. how people are lulled by vices and not seeing what's happening?
I know in Hey Jude (don't know the time), if you turn it up you can hear John say 'f***' .

Apparently he screwd up, and they didnt wanna do another take, so they just edited that really really low.

...its not even a subliminal message ahaha