hey dudes for some reason when i use limewire theres some songs that refuse to download. They start to connect and then they just never do. These aren't rare songs or anything. and I tried about 10 different versions of the song but none of them download. has this happened to anyone else and is it fixable?
happens all the time. or HAPPEND, limewire sucks, get rid of it at soon as possible. unless you WANT a virus
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Meh, just scan everything after you download it and you won't get viruses. But yeah, that happens with me sometimes too, try downloading the bigger sized ones.
if its popular, it shouldnt happen... make sure your putting the song name in title and artist name in artist, i often accidentally type them in the opposite search spots and exactly what your saying happens. just make sure of that
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
I've tri4ed all of the suggestions above and it's still not working so. I dunno maybe this song is just cursed.
do you have a good connection (bottom left corner-should be green bars)
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
thats happens a lot especially songs that are very popular.. scroll down the list and download the ones with the less "seeders" not with those 87, 90 or 60
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
oh yea, try downloading those with only one "seeder".. that should work
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
Firewall/Router problems?

Try portforward.com - This site specializes in forwarding ports in order for applications to communicate with the internet properly.
screw lime wire use torrents, get full albums and discography almost as easy as a single song on limewire