Page 1 of 2
As some of you I Am Unbannable, and As some of you know I DO intend on taking control of this forum... But for most of you F*CKING FAGGOTS, you sit and point and Judge.... If you do NOT want part in this Revolution then SIT THE F*CK BACK, B/c you will have front row seats.... And maybe as this forum crumbles beneath each of your "THREADS" you'll come to realize T3H HAMMER WAS F*CKING RIGHT! Patience is a virtue my little ones, I need not prove anything to you just yet.... I'm letting the Mods make their move first.

As for those who have PM'd Me to join my Revolution.... Await for further instructions.

T3H Hammer
Hold on, im new on the story. What exactly is happening? And how is he "unbannable"?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Somehow, it's really difficult to take seriously the thought of someone named AssRammer starting a revolution, on the internets no less.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Assrammer=one of the mods

It's an inside job.

I dunno why you all think that. Why the hell would a mod do something as mouth wateringly tantalizing as dangling modship powers in front of normal users, just to add more bans to their black books? That = more work, and they already have enough work as it is.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
... Closed.

Pannie You FAGGOT!!!! You're not closing it this time.... Not this time, NOT EVER!!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UG!!!!!

F*CKING RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

T3h Hammer
Quote by AssRammer123
Pannie You FAGGOT!!!! You're not closing it this time.... Not this time, NOT EVER!!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UG!!!!!

F*CKING RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

T3h Hammer

Uncle Fuzzy... you don't have to raise your voice.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by insideac
I dunno why you all think that. Why the hell would a mod do something as mouth wateringly tantalizing as dangling modship powers in front of normal users, just to add more bans to their black books? That = more work, and they already have enough work as it is.

Like this goofball over here -_-
He talks like Golemn with my little ones and such.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Why is everyone calling this guy Uncle Fuzzy?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by AssRammer123
As some of you I Am Unbannable, and As some of you know I DO intend on taking control of this forum... But for most of you F*CKING FAGGOTS, you sit and point and Judge.... If you do NOT want part in this Revolution then SIT THE F*CK BACK, B/c you will have front row seats.... And maybe as this forum crumbles beneath each of your "THREADS" you'll come to realize T3H HAMMER WAS F*CKING RIGHT! Patience is a virtue my little ones, I need not prove anything to you just yet.... I'm letting the Mods make their move first.

As for those who have PM'd Me to join my Revolution.... Await for further instructions.

T3H Hammer

I'd join, but I gotta go put some water in your mom's dish.
wow.

i love how he starts one thread and that's about it every now and then and we're supposed to have a "revolution"

i bet he's a UGer who found a way to stay unbanned and is trying to spread it to all the forums to lessen the mod's powers.

but who has a vendetta that large against UG, and apparently vaginas?
Last edited by Daedelus at Mar 14, 2007,
Haha, this is pretty fun to watch
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I'd be bored by just coming back and getting the same responses.
I don't see the fun... ?

I mean what the hell does the revolution stand for?

And whats so cool about taking over a board, even if you did?
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by Bubban
Why is everyone calling this guy Uncle Fuzzy?

Because he is Uncle Fuzzy... why else?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by holybassbatman!
It's a forum. Grow up.

+1
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
It's useless, you know.

Whatever "takeover" this is, it looks pretty much weaksauce. Genius, you're not.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by captainjackass
how do you "takeover" a forum?

You dont..
the forum takes over you .........................
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Assrammer=one of the mods

It's an inside job.

i tend to think that too. with all the hackers thats been here lately... and how uncle fuzzy tries to get "followers" to pm him. i think the mods are trying to get people to pm to find out who wants to do negative things to ug.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
Quote by garrett5
You dont..
the forum takes over you .........................

In Soviet UG, forums read you!
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by ktjackfan
i tend to think that too. with all the hackers thats been here lately... and how uncle fuzzy tries to get "followers" to pm him. i think the mods are trying to get people to pm to find out who wants to do negative things to ug.

somehow i dont think they'd care enough to do that, they'd just wait instead
Quote by ktjackfan

lol, a mod conspiricy theroy

they're watching us
Some Guy?
Quote by Necronomicon
somehow i dont think they'd care enough to do that, they'd just wait instead

wait for what
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
How immature. Attention craving, acne ridden virgins like such will be dealt with soon enough.

I bet you won't be starting any "revolutions" against the ban hammer.
This is your e-future on UG: .
[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] How immature. Attention craving, acne ridden virgins like such will be dealt with soon enough.

I bet you won't be starting any "revolutions" against the ban hammer.
This is your e-future on UG: .
woot!!!!111!!11!

im uger of the week
Quote by ktjackfan
wait for what

wait for you to do something stupid and then ban you. cops dont set traps and taunt people into committing crimes, they just wait for them to then catch them
Page 1 of 2