so, i'm going to see them this thursday (i'm so lucky, i got one of the last tickets today)

so, what do you think about this band

personally,i think the banjo gives a really cool sound to the jazz that they play, and they have victor wooten on bass, and the almighty jeff coffin in the sax
They're great, Left Of Cool is their best album imo.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
I really like their stuff. You won't be dissapointed.
Quote by DeathDealer
you people are daft

"You rise as high as your dominant aspiration, you descend to the level of your lowest concept of yourself. Free your mind and your ass will follow." Funkadelic

Member #7 of the Peavey is Amazing Club
About time there's a thread about them here. Amazing band, very original and all very talented. gotta love the "Drumitar".

I was going to see them, but it was them for $60 or the Bx3 tour for $20, So...
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
I was going to see them, but it was them for $60 or the Bx3 tour for $20, So...

I could have seen them for free. Eric Johnson too, but I was away for both concerts
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia
I could have seen them for free. Eric Johnson too, but I was away for both concerts

Hopefully it was a fun sort of away.
Quote by psychodelia

i was about to get the tickets for free, but the guy that was going to get the tickets, forgot to ask for them
Amazing group, made of a constant roster of talented musicians.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
amazing band, i guess you are from guadalajara

i saw them yesterday for the second time...first time i saw them they signed my cd

i got one of the last tickets too (last row haha)

Quote by baron rojo
amazing band, i guess you are from guadalajara

i saw them yesterday for the second time...first time i saw them they signed my cd

i got one of the last tickets too (last row haha)

indeed i am, 2 hours of an amazing show, i just came from there, amazing solos and a beatles cover (come together) amazing
Yes they are amazing. Their early stuff is simply fantastic as well when they had the harp player (Howard Levy i think).

I also really admire these guys cause at the same time as being some of most talented musicians around, they don't take themselves and their music all too seriously.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is - Infinite.

http://thetravellingtrip.dmusic.com
^^ some sort of strange new slimey brew, its a psychedelic mess.
Check it out
Victor Wooten is god in the form of a bass player. Yea, they are pretty amazing. My band teacher lent me their live DVD. I was awe-struck.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?