Do u have some wishes....come on...pour out all your wishes on this thread..at least someone would know ur wish.....and maybe wud make it come true....u wudn't know if u wouldn't try...lolzzzz

1. I wish that i Bloc PArty will play live here.
I wish, I wish, I was a fish!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I wish I wasn't so greedy. To top it off, you know how some people have natural, ridiculous talent? Whether it be music, or anything? I wish I had that. But for everything.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I wish:

- I could tour with Green Day (No flames, please.)
- My future career is going to pay well enough that I can pamper my mother 'til the end of her days.
- I owned a time machine that could only be used by myself and other people I granted access to.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Quote by nerk13
I wish:

- I could tour with Green Day (No flames, please.)
- My future career is going to pay well enough that I can pamper my mother 'til the end of her days.
- I owned a time machine that could only be used by myself and other people I granted access to.

x2, but also with Muse

actually probably more Muse
Some Guy?
I wish I had a new guitar and amp...

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Ah you know the normal...Trillions of dollars, power, perfect technique on the guitar.
Quote by Smokey Amp
I wish I had a new guitar and amp...

My squier = The Shredinator
Some Guy?
i wish i could play bass like cliff burton and alex webster combined, guitar like jimmy page and jimmy hendrix plus some schuck schulidner and randy rhoads, and drums like john bonham, flo monier and dave lombardo. altogether then i would be a god,. if not then i wish for the original korn to come back, kurt cobain to revive along with dimebag randy rhoads and schuck schulidner,and cliff burton, i wish i could see pantera morbid angel and death in the same stage