Any other fans of this band? I've only heard a few songs by them and I thought they were pretty cool. Just wondering what you think of them.
Some Guy?
Yeah I used to like them backk in the day.
Theres a some called "Not the Same" which is pretty much badass.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
they had a song in a Tony Hawk game right? I kind of remember hearing the name of the band somewhere
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
thats the only reason i know them too. contemplated buying the cd with that song on it back in the day. was pretty catchy.
"Not The Same", reminds me of a Matchbook Romance song, the intro does anyways.

But yeah they're a pretty good band.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
ha, everyone knows them for their song in Tony Hawk

I actually looked them up a while ago and they had an awesome song, but I couldn't find it when I tried looking for it again (the song wasn't not the same)
"For Us, For Them, For You"
Pretty good band... Not the Same is my favorite, it got jammed into my head with all the endless nights playing Tony Hawk 3.
Definately buy "how it works" it has not the same on it. I used to work with the singer... good band.
Quote by Caz87
Definately buy "how it works" it has not the same on it. I used to work with the singer... good band.

Awesome, you knew him?

Not The Same is the only song I've heard and I love it.
I just looked them up YouTube, and my god, this song brings back memories of playing Tony Hawk at two in the morning trying to get that skate deck in the ice/snowy level.