Fast with good walking bass and lots of horn sections, nothing with annoying vocals. I'm fairly new to the style so basic is good, not too basic like less than jake but fairly basic.
well reel big fish fits the bill, but you probably already knew about them. also sublime is god, also a given. (not too big on horns though). trying to think of bands with horns... supervillains are pretty good. less than jake is too simple?
Sweet, thanks alot guys, ill check those out, just if you know of their myspace adress assuming they have one it'd be cool if you could add that in with it. Keep em coming though
Anything off of Sublime's Robbin' The Hood.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Big D And The Kids Table
Link 80
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Catch 22(first 2 cd's)
Streetlight Manifesto
Skankin Pickle
Mu330
i was modest about it before... but i am the ****ing man
Quote by Prince
The Specials are the only band you need

Hell yeah, The Specials are awesome.
Sublime +1

The Specials
Madness
Reel Big Fish
Bedouin Soundclash
The Aquabats
Let's Go Bowling
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
two-tone:the specials, english beat and the madness

third wave:streetlight manifesto, operation ivy...but you want a horn section,

ska-core:evil empire dude!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
o i forgot the toasters...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
goldfinger? well i guess they fit for basic

bandits of the acoustic revolution,
mustard plug,
pietasters,
catch 22,
streetlight,
old rx bandits...

there's a slew of em
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
These are some of my favorites

Madness
Fishbone
Sublime
The Toasters
The English Beat
The Specials
Operation Ivy (Not very many horns though so I don't know if u would like them)

Those are good bands to start off too. My favorite ska band so-far is Madness. Buy one step beyond by the Madness, awesome ska record. Fishbone is the most varied and covers the most styles though.