Ever been on a heist. Maybe a party's got free alcohol flowing or something along those lines (It's not really illegal but heisty heisty) and you've nicked a few cases.
Has anyone ever been on a heist, and gotten good. Tell me your stories.
I just randomly take stuff that I want if people leave it out in the open.

And yes I am very good at it
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Me and my friends do rather elaborate plans to move shit from supermarkets.

And taking shit when the opportunity arises is quite a good thing.
Some people wanted us to come out to an "Awesome" party....we got there it was a non drinking party..WTF!..some kids had beer.

So we stayed for about 10 minutes grabbed about 4 whole big pizza's two 12 packs of beer and ran. it was a great night...on top of all the other beer we had. hahaha
I stole a small child's bike shortly after she wiped out on the pavement.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Some people wanted us to come out to an "Awesome" party....we got there it was a non drinking party..WTF!..some kids had beer.

So we stayed for about 10 minutes grabbed about 4 whole big pizza's two 12 packs of beer and ran. it was a great night...on top of all the other beer we had. hahaha

YESSS! AHAHAHA
Lmao at the Naruto thing.

Meh, beer only.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
I've done my share of theft:

Once at a thrifstore I tried on a t-shirt and just left while wearing it. I just flat out took it.

Back in my heavy drinking teenage days, me and a friend would go to large grocery stores and steal bottles of wine using my hand bag. We'd just wait until everyone was out of the aisle and load it with wine and maybe a few 40's from tiem to time, then just walk out.

Once at American Eagle (this is my favorite), I grabbed five pairs of jeans and asked to use the dressing room. I put two pairs in my bag, then folded the remaining three to still look live five. I put the rest back on the rack and left with two pairs of jeans.

Now that I think about it, I'm a piece of shit.

Meh, oh well. At least I got jeans, a t-shirt and alcohol.
Poor advice.
Hahah can't change the past, just educate others, about how NOT to get caught haha.
Quote by Mattalac
Hahah can't change the past, just educate others, about how NOT to get caught haha.

I like you.
Nothing wrong with stealing from big companies that are ripping people off!

Usually when I'm with my GF, she will walk out a shop and open something and i'll be like:
"where did you get that from?"
"oh the shop we were just in"

She's good at stealing, I don't even know if she has stolen stuff sometimes.

Like she will pick something up, then make it look like she put it back, but actually she hasn't.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
i used to steal shit, i would always steal like cases of beer and hard liquor from delivery trucks when the guy went in to make sure all of his shit was signed for.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Me and my mate once stole cannabis plants and were chased with knives. Since then, i don't steal much.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
its back zomgozr?!@#1
/spam..

heist things at parties are hilarious...me and my friends only did that a few times when there's a really shitty party with not really any drinking and people said there was a keg...only to find a bunch of freshman drinking one beer and getting trashed...thats beer stealing time.
Quote by santhony1987
Me and my mate once stole cannabis plants and were chased with knives. Since then, i don't steal much.

see thats just stupid, here in KY people are known to guard thier canabis plants with land mines (in state parks no less) you're lucky you didnt get killed.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm