You know the drill.

1 Nomination, best writer for the past month.

Rules:

- You need two recommendations to get into the WoTM final poll.
- You MUST have written at least THREE pieces in the past month to be nominated.

GO!

Recommendation:
-punchupatatigge
- AdAstra
-S_v
-Rushmore
-Stellar Legs
-daemonika
-Themarsvolta

Nomination:
-punchupatatigge
- AdAstra
-S_v
-Rushmore
Last edited by The Hurt Within at Mar 31, 2007,
^ good call. Rushmore is a great writer and he gives excellent criticism as well. That Marrow Ocean series is pretty wild.

Yeah, I vote Rushmore.
I figured it would be slow to begin with in this forum, hence it being so early. And I was just being lazy over the rules, I'll add them in.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
I was gonna nominate punch, I'll put in my nom later, but I'll probably vote for punch either way.

I think I had an epiphany and I've discovered my balance in terms of emotion and description. Yes, I've reached zen.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
I nominate rushmore. Not only does he have the best username here, but he started witha mazing stuff. He didn't grow, he came out of the gate with really great pieces.

I'm saving AWA'a nomination for next month. I think that'll be enough time for him to reach where he's going....
Poor advice.
i nominate anOnyMouSanIe. if shes eligible. i think she should be, because when she posted You Can't Even Play the Harmonica, it was late in the month. like the 20th, i think. so, i dont know, i think shes eligible, and my nomination goes to her.
The only truly consistent people are dead people.

Mine goes to daemonika, very underrated this month, and his new stuff is awesome.
Well you could but...

*orders 10 gun salute and an engraver...for no real reason.*
shit I forgot the + between the 1 and 0...sorry my bad.
Indeed, I just looked into it, nothing is comin up yet, still got a couple of checks to make.

With that in mind the nomination will not stand, yet.
The maxamassacre guy is actually one of my friends. He had an old account which was macks. He made it last year but hadnt attempted to post any threads up and when i asked him to vote in the poll i made in the contests forum he found out his account wasnt working correctly and had to make another one. So yeah thats how that part went. I only asked him to vote for me in the contests forum too. I didnt ask him to nom me. So that was completely his choice.
So what's going on with this? It's already April.

Also, remove my name from the nominations. I prefer to be the Kubrick and Scorcese of these forums (well, not Scorcese anymore). I don't need a goddamn award....
Poor advice.