What is the best way to handle snotty guitar player that think they are better than you and try to say everything you do is wrong compared to their superior way? Also do you have any stories about a snotty guitar player of your own?
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
assuming they aren't actually better than you, blowing them out of the water with your skillz should shut them up.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Give them a tissue...sorry.

A guy who is much faster than me told me that all you need to know is minor pentatonics and that modes can "phrygg-ian off". He wanks constantly but is a pretty cool guy.

Thats about it. Guitarist are pretty scarce where I live (Outback Australia).
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Theres this one kid in my uni who thinks hes the ultimate gift to mankind with his guitar skills.. So i asked him if he would like to jam sometime? because i was moving outta my hse to somewhere closer to where he stays.

Hes like "sure thing, shouldnt be a problem, just one thing tho",

then i say "whats up?"

He says "when i usually jam with other people, i sometimes dont look like i know what im doing, but actually i do"

I say "hows so? and why is that?"

He says "well, it just looks like i cant play really, but actually when im alone im really good"..

I just cant wait for this jam to take place..
This happened on MSN btw, not too long ago.. the dudes name in Jeremy..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
I know a kickin' wang guitar player, but he isn't really snooty, he's very informative. It makes me feel jealous that he's so much better with my instrument than me, but I'll strive to be as good as him one day.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.