First, there's the Dimebag Tribute ML:

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=43&TempID=4&DepartmentID=1&STRID=3523&CategorySubID=681&CategoryID=681&BrandID=1611&CategorySubPriceRangeID=0&pagesize=10&Method=3&PriceRangeID=0&SortMethod=&SearchPhrase=&Contains=&Search_Type=Department&GroupCode=&categorysubsearch=true

OR, the one I've been kind of leaning towards...

The ML 79F:

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=36&TempID=7&DepartmentID=1&STRID=3143&CategorySubID=681&CategoryID=681&BrandID=1611&CategorySubPriceRangeID=0&pagesize=10&Method=3&PriceRangeID=0&SortMethod=&SearchPhrase=&Contains=&Search_Type=Department&GroupCode=&categorysubsearch=true

Comments?

Personal Thoughts:

The Dime Tribute ML would be nice if it didn't have that sticker on the body. I think that's horrible. But it comes with a free hardshell case! I think that is badass. And I like the neck binding on it.

On the ML 79F, I could just put a Bill Lawrence X500L pickup on there, buy a hardshell case, and it would still cost less.
Last edited by DeathForAll at Mar 14, 2007,
the Dimebag tribute ML would be an excellent guitar to choose
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
i would not go for The dimebag tribute cuz it is really overpriced just for having dimes name on it. U should go ahead with the 79 ML and upgrade the pups as u said and get a much better guitar or u should lookinto other brands like Ibanez, Ltd or Jacksons
i'd get the ML 79, it probally plays much bettter than the dimebag tribute, the only reason the dimebag tribe is more is cause it has that graffic on it.

RIP Dimebag
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
id get the ML 79 i almost got this guitar but then decided to put my bidget up and got the dean from hell instead but yeh this would definatly be a guitar worth getting
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
I would say neither. both are sub par guitars for the price (the 79 less so)

if you can find one, grab a washburn dime3, comes with the good stuff in it already (BLX500L bridge, schaller trem, the good stuff)
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!