Page 1 of 2

btw. it's an Ibanez SDGR SRX500.

now show yours!
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Why do you wanna fight the power ?
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
i wanna fight the power cause the power is corrupt and biased.

and dude.. thats for electric guitar i made a thread for both instruments.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Im sure no one would mind if you had a bass in there.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
and dude.. thats for electric guitar i made a thread for both instruments.
Either way, this thread would belong in one of the Instrument sub-forums.
its hardly designed... its just blobs of tipex which has ruined what seems to be a nice finish
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
How can you do that thing to that beauty?!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

So I'm a fag for being emo but you're cool for writing the most clichè garbage ever on a guitar?

Please continue to 'Fight the Power'. Protect us all from Big Brother with your Ibanez and bad attitude.
Quote by HorridxHopes
So I'm a fag for being emo but you're cool for writing the most clichè garbage ever on a guitar?

Please continue to 'Fight the Power'. Protect us all from Big Brother with your Ibanez and bad attitude.

lol

you should write..find the hero inside yourself fr more cheese on your guitar.
Quote by Cabron1
lol

you should write..find the hero inside yourself fr more cheese on your guitar.

Speaking of cheese, is putting EZ-Cheese on a cracker considered "design" as well? It's basically the same thing you did.

Look ma! I designed a cracker!
Quote by 4STRINGBOY

btw. it's an Ibanez SDGR SRX500.

now show yours!

Dude you just messed up ur bass with White Out!
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
All he wanted to do was see everyone's instruments and he got pwned...lol
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

He didn't ask for slatings, hell, not even opinions. He did it, and he likes it enough to show other people, so why don't you all grow up and stay on topic? Enough people have said how 'crappy' it is, we don't need any more. We have new rules, and they gotta be kept to. So either post a picture of your instrument design, or leave.

And I haven't actually designed mine, so I've nothing to post.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I like the idea, but you could put some less cliche slogans on them.

I think i might do it to my bass once i'll get a new one.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
The topic is sharing our designs which usually involves a discussion. I prefer to play my bass instead of write on it, so I've got nothing else to post. Did the threadstarter honestly hope to destroy a bass' finish and not be flamed for that?
yes...yes he did
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Inahrima
Meh, I like messed up guitars. I don't like guitars that look like they've never been used.

But "emo kids are fags?"

Dude, don't you think before you do these things?

i dont get how thats insulting... in england thats just like saying "An emo kid is a small paper-wrapped cylinder (generally less than 120mm in length and 10mm in diameter) of cured and shredded or cut tobacco leaves. The cigarette is ignited at one end and allowed to smoulder for the purpose of inhalation of its smoke from the filtered end, inserted in the mouth. The term, as commonly used, typically refers to a tobacco cigarette, but can apply to similar devices containing other herbs, such as cannabis"

thats not really that insulting
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by Dinkydaisy
He didn't ask for slatings, hell, not even opinions. He did it, and he likes it enough to show other people, so why don't you all grow up and stay on topic? Enough people have said how 'crappy' it is, we don't need any more. We have new rules, and they gotta be kept to. So either post a picture of your instrument design, or leave.

And I haven't actually designed mine, so I've nothing to post.

+ a billion
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by jammin24
i dont get how thats insulting... in england thats just like saying "An emo kid is a small paper-wrapped cylinder (generally less than 120mm in length and 10mm in diameter) of cured and shredded or cut tobacco leaves. The cigarette is ignited at one end and allowed to smoulder for the purpose of inhalation of its smoke from the filtered end, inserted in the mouth. The term, as commonly used, typically refers to a tobacco cigarette, but can apply to similar devices containing other herbs, such as cannabis"

thats not really that insulting

Thats joke got old before it even started

We call them smokes fags here too by the way

I don't have any pics of my bass to post yet, post some pics and get this thread going people
what the mother **** is wrong with emo why does everyone always have to be rude to someone man u all disgrace the rock world. Rock was brought about by the people that where different from the normal culture and wher hated by many but they are gods now so dont hate negotiate.
"In the end they will know we have rocked" (Zander lee)

"Nick Grundy have a wonderful afterlife"

Quote by Izz
Get a hooker AND listen to your own music?

Quote by jake911
The pit could get more done in a hour than the police could in a week.
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
i wanna fight the power cause the power is corrupt and biased.

Wow, just when I thought I couldn't hear a lamer sentence, you come along and say this.

I hope I'm not the only one who finds an irony in this. In attempting to be a rebel, you're ultimately conforming in a rather huge fashion. God, you're an idiot.
Quote by RawrDemon
I hope I'm not the only one who finds an irony in this. In attempting to be a rebel, you're ultimately conforming in a rather huge fashion. God, you're an idiot.

I love it
Quote by Arthur Curry
Threadstarter is wack.

You're whack, and so are your threads.

No, but seriously folks. Threadstarter, and the guy above me are whack.
Quote by Arthur Curry
If you're going to use my adjective, don't go adding an H.

And...you're the one who's wack.

I can because all you do is complain, and SHUTUP!
Quote by wokketywok
anyway, enough with flaming the threadstarter. start posting pics.

Well ok here's my little baby...

It's just in the beginning stages but I hope it will eventually be picked up by Dean or something...
hey, could we stop being assholes for a minute and actually take part in the thread. so far all of the stuff you guys have said is spam.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Page 1 of 2