They all split up inside a week, three awesome bands just gone.

It sucks, I hope no more pop-punk bands that I like split up.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
never really liked any of those but i know the early november were relatively well liked on these boards. i liked allister more than the other two perhaps, but I haven't listened to them in maybe 4 years now.
hidden in plain view split in the begining of feb, they are still realising their...i use to love matchbox romance but their new cd just sucked, and i always felt that they where going to break up soon
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Im pissed about TEN's breakup.

Although we'll always have ICMAMLNB....
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
The Early November I'm sad about, but as has been said, we still have I Can Make A Mess.

The others I don't really care about..
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

i love the whole band but honestly its all ace lol, and when i met them at warped tour he was just walking around with the drummer who id on't know his name and when i saw ace(i was wearing a TEN shirt and he pointed at me and smiled) i ****ing flipped out and started screaming its him its him its ace, and i hugged him and started blabbing how he was a ****ing genius, i was also screaming shit shit lol, but anyways, and ironically i kept telling him how i was so happy that he didn't go crazy and TEN broke up and we talk awhile about the "break up" and the new record and what not, but that was over the summer, i could tell that he like the "break up" was coming, after the speculative one before the realize of the record, i have like a sixth sense when it comes to bands breaking up...i have a bad feelings about thursday as well, but i hope i'm wrong
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Quote by slowdescent2020
i have like a sixth sense when it comes to bands breaking up...i have a bad feelings about thursday as well,

Take it back. Now.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Take it back. Now.

i feel like an oralce now, i've predicted like exactly the bands that will break up in 2007, lol but umm oracles can be wrong lol any one see 300 she was wrong...kinda......
Quote by slowdescent2020
, i have like a sixth sense when it comes to bands breaking up...i have a bad feelings about thursday as well, but i hope i'm wrong

I agree. No one really liked their new cd, they might get dropped off Island, their getting old, and if the United Nations picks up I could easily see the demise of Thursday.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
I agree. No one really liked their new cd, they might get dropped off Island, their getting old, and if the United Nations picks up I could easily see the demise of Thursday.

i've read many atimes that Island basically "hates" thursday the record int heir eyes tanked and geoff rickely is like a staunch supporter of downloading music so yeahh thursday is a record labels worst nightmare
Quote by slowdescent2020
i've read many atimes that Island basically "hates" thursday the record int heir eyes tanked and geoff rickely is like a staunch supporter of downloading music so yeahh thursday is a record labels worst nightmare

Thursday hates Island as well, thus why Geoff is so supportive of people downloading their album.

The only reason Thursday is even on there is because of some contract deal with Victory that said that, in the case of them leaving Victory, they would have to move to a major label.

They've found loopholes out of all of that stuff though, I think they're leaving Island, seeing as they are no longer obligated to being there.

Personally, I think it'd be awesome if they got dropped, pulled a Jimmy Eat World, and self-produced their next album. I think it'd be even more uniqe and original.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Thursday hates Island as well, thus why Geoff is so supportive of people downloading their album.

The only reason Thursday is even on there is because of some contract deal with Victory that said that, in the case of them leaving Victory, they would have to move to a major label.

They've found loopholes out of all of that stuff though, I think they're leaving Island, seeing as they are no longer obligated to being there.

Personally, I think it'd be awesome if they got dropped, pulled a Jimmy Eat World, and self-produced their next album. I think it'd be even more uniqe and original.

man JEW didn't need to be dropped, if i was in islands position i would drop thursday though lol, i love thursday but it doesn't seem like a good fit, thursday should just DYI it
Quote by slowdescent2020
man JEW didn't need to be dropped, if i was in islands position i would drop thursday though lol, i love thursday but it doesn't seem like a good fit, thursday should just DYI it

They should go back to Victory. Victory is a cool label. And they were nice to Thursday.
maybe we can get some more cool thursday whoopie cushions.

sarcasm

p.s. sorry for the double post.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
They should go back to Victory. Victory is a cool label. And they were nice to Thursday.
maybe we can get some more cool thursday whoopie cushions.

sarcasm

p.s. sorry for the double post.

o wow i got pissed just reading the first section with out the sarcasm if was like wtf this guy thinks victory is the label they pretend to be, i'll admit when i was younger my main goal in life was to get signed to victory....its imbaressing i know
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
When was Jimmy Eat World dropped?

Right before "Bleed America" if I remember correctly.

They got dropped my a major label, decided to go their own, and record the entire album with no professional help, because they couldn't afford it, and it sold like a bajillion copies.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Hey fender freak...you kind of just stole my location...

Hey Paris In Flames....You kind of have good taste in music.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Aww shucks

I'll E-drink to that
i also thought it was their owrst record that is lol but o well lol...it was still kick ass
Yeah, Matchbook Romances last CD was terrible, really really terrible.
It lost all the melody and energy from the first full length and EP.

I've not heard much by Hidden In Plain View, but what i've heard I liked. This sucks.

That guy who said Thursday will split up, better not be right!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew