what are some good songs that have a few pinch harmonics in em..
coz i recently started to eb able to do pinch harmonics n i have just been mucking round wif em but i wanna play sum songs so that it has sum structure lol
any ideas?
thx guys
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
pretty much any electric Black Label Society song, and pretty much any Wylde era Ozzy song, actually ig you wanna be like Zakk Wylde you can overload any Ozzy song you want with a shitload of pinch harmonics, itll sound like crap, but apparently since Zakk Wylde is some kind of god it doesnt really matter.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
pretty much any electric Black Label Society song, and pretty much any Wylde era Ozzy song, actually ig you wanna be like Zakk Wylde you can overload any Ozzy song you want with a shitload of pinch harmonics, itll sound like crap, but apparently since Zakk Wylde is some kind of god it doesnt really matter.

That last sentence
my curse - killswitch engage

welcome home - coheed and cambria

tons pf pinch harmonics in those two
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
kk thx guys!
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Floods by PanterA.

Dimebag was a master at pinch harmonic.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.