Hi guys,

A couple of covers me and my band did at our school a couple of weeks ago. I'm playing lead guitar, Cameron, our rythym guitarist, posted the video. Dom, our singer, was cattle-prodded into the role in November, so I reckon he's doing pretty well, Matt, our drummer, hasn't been playing for very long either, certainly not as long as the other 3 of us, so go easy on those guys.

Constructive criticism encouraged, will C4C if you want me to.

Rock And Roll
Misty Mountain Hop

Peace out,

Tom.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Do you have any idea what your talking about? Because i can't understand half of what your saying and i think you are possibly clinically insane
Welcome to The Pit.

^
Rock N Roll was really good man. Rhythm was spot on, and overall you all did a great job. Love to see more sometime
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war..."
^ Hey, thanks man.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Do you have any idea what your talking about? Because i can't understand half of what your saying and i think you are possibly clinically insane
Welcome to The Pit.

^
I didn't like the vocals in rock n roll, falsetto just lacks the power that chest range has. I thought the playing was excellent though.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
^ Guess what? It's not a falsetto! It's his chest voice! lol. Don't worry though, he's working on beefing it up.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Welcome to The Pit.

^
^He sounds like a woman...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
^ I know, we keep telling him that.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Welcome to The Pit.

^
Rock 'N Roll was awesome instrumentally. Gotta work on those vocals though, man.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
It sounded to me like the singer was trying WAY too hard to sound like Robert Plant. The playing was pretty damn good, though. I didn't see anything wrong with the drummer, but I know nothing about drumming The guitar playing was great, though, keep it up!
Quote by AMGram
Your lead guitar player pulled all the weight, cheers to him.
Haha, as if I needed any more of an ego.

Quote by RoboRobot
It sounded to me like the singer was trying WAY too hard to sound like Robert Plant.
Yeah, he really loves Plant, it's quite ridiculous.

Quote by AMGram
Vocals and drummer need improvement.
Yeah, that's true, but remember, both of them have been in their respective positions for less than a year, starting from scratch, so I think they're doing pretty well. You're definately right though.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Welcome to The Pit.

^
Last edited by Tom S. at Mar 15, 2007,
Rock N Roll was really good...especially you (you are lead guitar, right?)
I just wish the light would have focused on your playing during the solo.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
^ Haha, yeah that hall only has a few lights and none of them reach the front of the stage, which is pretty crap.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Welcome to The Pit.

^
Rock N Roll was really good. I didn't listen to the other one because I'm not familiar with the original.. Great work though, and I love all the dudes' hair. Haha
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Enjoyed it. You guys picked up on Led Zeppelins mannerisms really well too. Good job.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Rock and roll was good, guitar was good, except the singer needs to escape from the falsetto singing, it kinda sounds fake,but and all it was good.

Also that little asian kid looked out of place
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

^ Like I keep saying, it's not his falsetto!

And would you believe that the little asian kid is older than me?
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Welcome to The Pit.

^
Quote by Tom S.
^ Like I keep saying, it's not his falsetto!

And would you believe that the little asian kid is older than me?

That Asian kid is awesome

Anyways I forgot to say it was a solid performance, and it was really well done, Good Job.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Thanks dude.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Welcome to The Pit.

^
both videos were amazing! I really liked 'Rock And Roll' had that Zeppelin groove to it. Looks like you guys are really passionate about your playing, which is really cool!
^ I didn't do the vocals, and like I keep saying, he actually has a really high range, he's just not been singing long enough to get the power up in that register.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Welcome to The Pit.

^