Hey guys (and gals),
Some of you may remember my thread about buying a 7-string with a Floyd.

Well, now I've decided against a Floyd.
I'm looking for a good 7-string under $1000 AU.
So far, I can't decide between a Schecter C-7 (the cheapest of the C-7 range) [www.schecter.com];
or a Ibanez RG7321 [www.ibanez.com]

Please help guys, I want personal opinions
Gore AND Core; unite!
umm, I have no Idea, but most Pit gers just come for the community, have you tried the Electric Guitar Forum? some of the guys can be really helpful, sorry I couldn't help..

If you got no reponse there I guess that's why you posted in The Pit?
...And The Nominees Are
I posted in The Pit first, as I was looking for replies rather quickly. Depending on how many ansers I get, I probably will post a thread in the Electric Guitar Forum. Thanks for the heads-up man
Gore AND Core; unite!
id take the schecter, think theyre better then ibanez, and anywaay everyone has an ibanez, so its kinda individual not to play one...
so are they the only guitars that u want??
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
no, they are the best ones I could find in my price range [to Angels Fighter].
Gore AND Core; unite!
Ive played the C1, and im assuming the C7 would be like it, but just with another string. It played really well and had a good feel to it. I would check that one out. Maybe check out the Damien 7 as well, although its basswood and has EMGs.
schecter c7- 600usd, you convert. String thru mahogony body, set neck for gobs of sustain, SD Jb, Sd 59 pups... and it looks good. get it now.Edit.....shit, you want a floyd?
Quote by FeatherBreeze
schecter4183 after that comment you are my hero, lol
you opened up a new world of insulting people for me
Quote by sTx
You, sir, are sex.
Quote by Alix_D
But how did you know it was virgin ass? Did you ask the ass?
Last edited by schecter4183 at Mar 14, 2007,
I would suggest the Schecter. Generally, they make higher quality stuff (at lower prices) than Ibanez.
BC rich warlock come in 7 strings that are under $1000. Just so ya know
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
7 strings...under $1000. Ok...

The Schehter.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
I'd get a Yamaha Drop 6 and set it up for B tuning. Iw as gonna buy a schechter blackjack c-7, but i picked up the yamaha for 150 quid, and theyre built for the dropped tuning. A really nice gutiar, had a full double locking floydd rose on it to.