Ok heres the deal...this is my first thread congratulate me if you must..
Currently I have a little over shoulder length hair in its natural colour which is some form of brown. I want to cut back my hair on friday so its no longer than a few inches and i also wish to dye it white im just curious as how i go about getting white hair i assume its just a sort of dye like any other(if not surprise me ) i havent seen any whre i live so im after recommendations...

also i wouldnt mind opinions on this matter (not that i really care) and post some pics of other people with white dyed hair (not just old ppl) that looks cool...

PS: i like long hair only it doesnt suit my lifestyle and it got in the way of a certain uh*cough* recreational activity so i decided it must go...cheers and F you :stickpoke
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Screw emo jokes, what has 6 arms, 6 legs, and 2 heads?

Nirvana.

Member Of The 'Proud Owner Of An Ibanez' Club

www.myspace.com/woody_851
Quote by Woody_851
PS: i like long hair only it doesnt suit my lifestyle and it got in the way of a certain uh*cough* recreational activity so i decided it must go...cheers and F you :stickpoke

you set light to your hair when lighting a bong, didn't you? happens to the best of us.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Woody_851
yeah

damn, i'm good

as for dying your hair white, there is no such thing as white dye, just really light blonde - so basically, lots of peroxide. just make sure your hair is in good condition before you dye it, because bleach is a bitch to hair. use tonnes of conditioner afterwards.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
ok cool...cheers for that ill just try really light blonde first then see where it develops from there i think my hair should be fine but if not ive been bald before whites probably the only way my hairs never been

I'm still sad from that night
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Nirvana.

It's white blonde, not white.

It's not a special dye, you have to bleach it, get a bleaching kit and do it, if you're doing it yourself, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Go to a hairdressers, and get them to do it, they'll cut it nice too.

What kind of cut are you looking for ?

EDIT: I used to have longish hair, and then i cut it short and bleached it white blonde, now it's grown back a bit, and you can see my natural colour, it looks like my hair is highlighted.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by Woody_851
ok cool...cheers for that ill just try really light blonde first then see where it develops from there i think my hair should be fine but if not ive been bald before whites probably the only way my hairs never been

I'm still sad from that night

aww
<//////>~ dA
cool guitaristdave got any pics im not some perv just wanna see what it looks like

and i think ill take up your advice about a hairdresser cos i dont trust myself or my mum...or any of my friends did u get urs done professional?

I dont have a clue what my hair will look like cut cos its been long for ages so style i am unsure of so far
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Nirvana.

Yeah dude, my GF used to cut and colour mine, she was awesome at it though, and when i decided cut it short, she did it for me.

But I used to get it done at a hairdressers, so when my GF cut it, it was basically just trimming up, and re-colouring it, because I used to change it a lot, like every 3 weeks or so, but that put my hair in horrible condition so i cut it short and bleached it blonde, and now i'm regrowing it.

As far as pics go, I have some on my myspace, but you'll have to add me (if you have it). Because my profiles set to private...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=26439163

You can see my default, that's how it is now, after about 3 months of regrowing it!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
how it is now looks pretty tits i like it

the one with the short and just white hair is how i want mine colourwise but my hair will be a little longer

if any of those pics are what you meant by haveing ur hair grown out youve got nothing on me

Cheers heaps for that dude
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Nirvana.

Quote by Woody_851
how it is now looks pretty tits i like it

the one with the short and just white hair is how i want mine colourwise but my hair will be a little longer

if any of those pics are what you meant by haveing ur hair grown out youve got nothing on me

Cheers heaps for that dude

Yeah the first pic was when i had my fringe haha, that's what I meant by "long" haha!

I like it how it is now.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
ok cheers for the help cats im goin to sleep now ill either update this thread or make a new one once i get my hair done probs in the next week or so
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Nirvana.