So, as some of you have already seen, a couple of my friends stole my keys and ****ed with my car and I need to find a way to get revenge on them...any advice? Please help!
Drive your car into the front of their house
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Take their keys, but rather than drive their cars, take a dump on the driving and passenger seats of each of their cars.
you can vandalize their car and then blow out the tires all 5 of them including the reserve,
then if you really what great deal of damage then smash up their windows and siding too

but make sure you don't get cought though...

Go their houses, right? Knock on their doors, hide, and when they answer pop out and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and stab them and then chop off their penis and stick it in their mouth. Then go take a shit on their car seats.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

heh i'v had chest hair since i was 11

Quote by LilVikingboy
Unless you are Robin Williams I find that extremely hard to believe.

Was your mom a wolf?

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club" PM me to join
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
Forgive them. Jesus loves you. (I'm serious... Partly.)

OR

Get some paint and use their cars as a fresh canvas. Inside and out. Then leave the sunroof open for when it next rains whilst you're at it. (Trust me that's a bit worse than it sounds).

Your call. You can do the right thing, or the fun thing. I'd do both.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Shib
pour sugar in there gas tank.

That could kill 'em.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
fill the water tank that sprays the windscreen with water with paint

tell them you pimped their car, and all they have to do is turn on the windscreen wipers.

or you could just cut their breaks...or...

make a hole under the back seats, keep all you take out, put some fresh meat in there, replace the foam and stuff. Give it a while, and soon enough, that car is going to smell like a corpse

instant revenge
put exactly 9584838385689.4949983848685884848586868589 pounds of pot in their cars + a body in each and call the cops on them.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Shib
pour sugar in there gas tank.

mythbusters tried that one, didn't do much but i would think it would over time.

put bleach in the tank...makes it rust overnight like crazy and that will clog the ports stalling the car on the way to work.

a new talk or tank cleaning along with everything else will be the only thing to fix it, nice and pricey
Take their license plates off their cars and then they get pulled over.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
just remove the wheels, and leave it sittinging on its axels by the roadside. simple, but
effective.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Steal their carkeys and not only shit on the seats but shit into the ventilation/conditioner system.
The car willl be ruined forever and theres no way you can get rid of the smell