can someone please help me out...i know its long, but i really need help so 1. i can stop worrying 2. help her if there is something wrong

for the past two days, my girlfriend hasn't eaten. Well, besides 2 cookies and a popcicle. She normally skips lunch at school and just eats at home.

The day before yesterday, she skipped lunch but when she got home she had to go to the dentist then to her grandmas. apparently, there was nothing to eat there so she came home late, and went to sleep without eating all but a cookie.

the next day, she forgot lunch money. i tried to give her $4 for lunch but she refused to take it...she was just going to eat when she got home. well, when she got home she ate a cookie and a popcicle and then called me. After she gets off the phone she normally gets a shower and gets something to eat...well, her aunt was at her house and she claims her mom wouldnt make her anything to eat since they had company...

NOTE: (((((on top of all of this, shes always worried about how much she weighs (she hates the idea of getting fat)... i tell her not to worry because her body is perfect for me no matter what happens/how much weight she might gain. but apparently she doesnt listen to me... ...the one day, in fact, she even told me her stomach hurt after she got done eating i worry that maybe shes got an eating disorder...but maybe i just worry too much, but i think id rather be safe than sorry...))))) (this paragraph doesnt really have anything to do with my question)

my question: is she going to be ok? shes gone two days without eating barely anything. shes 13 and weights 108 lbs....shes pretty small. today so far in school, shes dizzy and shakey also, shes on her period since last night too. she says that its hard to eat because her stomach hurts too much when its this time of month. so thats even worse.

what should i do? im really worried about her. please someone give me some advice, i would greeeaaatly appriciate it soooo much. thank you in advance for any answers i do get
Last edited by StJimmy88 at Mar 14, 2007,
Originally her reasons although not great, seemed like the might have been real, and she was just too lazy to make food. But to be honest, two days without pretty much any food at all makes you want to eat, regardless of who you are. Instead of completely confronting her about, why don't you tell her you want to take her out for dinner as your treat or something? If you have to, just bring your concern up when you're alone, and let her know that you're just worried about her, and explain yourself. Hopefully she'll stop being silly.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Put a chocolate cake in frond of her. I don't think anyone can resist, even her But seriously, Revalk is right. Take her out for a dinner or something..
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I would seriously become a hooker just to own one of these.

Quote by rockonth
Jackiphone jack paul
LOL!!
If there was a funniest threads forum.. this would be rite in it...
duuude nothin happens if u dont eat for two days!!
I like guitar...
mayb even i would show some concern if my already thin girl went on a diet...
but not like this..
I like guitar...
Girls aren't worried about getting fat to keep their boyfriends happy, they're worried about becoming fat as it'll destroy their self-esteem. You know how pressured women are to look good in today's society, the cosmetic industries thrive off their self-conscientiousness.

It's not great that your girlfriend isn't eating, but hopefully it's just been an irregular few days and she'll get back in to a normal eating pattern again soon. If not, seek help for her.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
ask her.. "Are you feeling alrite? There is an asylum for the mentally challenged just a few blocks away. Let me take you there. I am sure you will meet people who are a lot like you"
I like guitar...
Quote by kirk_tremonti
mayb even i would show some concern if my already thin girl went on a diet...
but not like this..

You child, are a spamming ass hole.

Simply take her out to dinner. Just two days into this, I don't think you have to worry quite yet. If this goes on for a week or so, then I think you have a problem.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by kirk_tremonti
ask her.. "Are you feeling alrite? There is an asylum for the mentally challenged just a few blocks away. Let me take you there. I am sure you will meet people who are a lot like you"

You're an idiot. Stop posting.

tbh, being on your period can really put you off your food, especially when you're young. once, i was 15 at the time i think, i got really, really bad period pain on a school trip, and could absolutely not eat a thing. i ended up passing out and the paramedics got called. but it was just because i wasn't hungry, not because i have an eating disorder.

so yeah, by all means be concerned, but it could be that her reasons are real, so don't push her too much about it or you're just gonna piss her off.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by StJimmy88
can someone please help me out...i know its long, but i really need help so 1. i can stop worrying 2. help her if there is something wrong

for the past two days, my girlfriend hasn't eaten. Well, besides 2 cookies and a popcicle. She normally skips lunch at school and just eats at home.

The day before yesterday, she skipped lunch but when she got home she had to go to the dentist then to her grandmas. apparently, there was nothing to eat there so she came home late, and went to sleep without eating all but a cookie.

the next day, she forgot lunch money. i tried to give her $4 for lunch but she refused to take it...she was just going to eat when she got home. well, when she got home she ate a cookie and a popcicle and then called me. After she gets off the phone she normally gets a shower and gets something to eat...well, her aunt was at her house and she claims her mom wouldnt make her anything to eat since they had company...

NOTE: (((((on top of all of this, shes always worried about how much she weighs (she hates the idea of getting fat)... i tell her not to worry because her body is perfect for me no matter what happens/how much weight she might gain. but apparently she doesnt listen to me... ...the one day, in fact, she even told me her stomach hurt after she got done eating i worry that maybe shes got an eating disorder...but maybe i just worry too much, but i think id rather be safe than sorry...))))) (this paragraph doesnt really have anything to do with my question)

my question: is she going to be ok? shes gone two days without eating barely anything. shes 13 and weights 108 lbs....shes pretty small. today so far in school, shes dizzy and shakey also, shes on her period since last night too. she says that its hard to eat because her stomach hurts too much when its this time of month. so thats even worse.

what should i do? im really worried about her. please someone give me some advice, i would greeeaaatly appriciate it soooo much. thank you in advance for any answers i do get

You were born in 1988 and she's 13. That makes you 4 months younger than me. You're 19 in October.

Again

Your girlfriend is 13. You're soon to be 19, which makes you 18 currently. Either you're bullshitting which makes you very, very sad or you just like screwing with barely teens, which makes you about a million times worse.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 14, 2007,
Quote by Harmonius
You were born in 1988 and she's 13.

Uh oh...

-cue eerie piano piece-

Quote by Smokey Amp
Uh oh...

-cue eerie piano piece-

I think the threadstarter is a very lonely 18 year old man imagining he has a 13 year old girlfriend who won't eat.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
You were born in 1988 and she's 13. That makes you 4 months younger than me. You're 19 in October.

Again

Your girlfriend is 13. You're soon to be 19, which makes you 18 currently. Either you're bullshitting which makes you very, very sad or you just like screwing with barely teens, which makes you about a million times worse.

Cradle-Snatcher!
Quote by Harmonius

Again

If you're gonna be a paedophile, you may as well go all the way. 8 year old boys.

Seriously though, you sicken me.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Make her a romantic dinner, that way she'll have to eat.

And Cradle-snatcher!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Harmonius

Again

A perfect lawyer.... When did u change your name GNAL?

Only you have the awesome brain no one in UG has...

Good luck in your career... yet you don't need it
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Moggan, we both have our user names in the same font on our sig...

Who copied who?
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Well to me it seems clear that she has anorexia. So I say take her to see a doctor before it gets really serious. Honestly
I'm going to give the threadstarter the benefit of the doubt on this one, i personally know alot of people who refuse to give out a real age on the internet. So he doctored his age to show that he's an adult, then made a slip up.
However, i think you should keep a careful eye on her anyways. if you ARE 18 and she IS 13, get in touch with her parents, let them know that your concerned, but have nothing to go by, just a hunch. That'll shoot off warning lights for any partent. Best option though, i agree, is to take her out on a date and buy her dinner. ESPECIALLY i if its that time of the month. Your ensuring that she'll eat without tempting fate. make sure you suprise her with it to so you don't get the... 'oh, i actually just ate something and am not hungry'. Good luck threadstarter
Quote by Harmonius

Again

ok, 1...im not bullshitting anyone. 2. im not just screwing teens. i dont look for 13 yr olds to ****. my gf's best friend just had that happened to her. she got raped, its bullshit. i met my gf at a concert/festival and i didnt know how old she was. i liked her, so ****ing what? if you think about it...theres a lot of older people who are in 5+ year difference relationships. now stop knocking me for having a young girlfriend because i doubt you even have a girlfriend at all.

but...either way, yeah i dont know...her sister died of a less-than-average sized heart 2 years ago...so that might be bothering her too...

Quote by Duerksen
I'm going to give the threadstarter the benefit of the doubt on this one, i personally know alot of people who refuse to give out a real age on the internet. So he doctored his age to show that he's an adult, then made a slip up.
However, i think you should keep a careful eye on her anyways. if you ARE 18 and she IS 13, get in touch with her parents, let them know that your concerned, but have nothing to go by, just a hunch. That'll shoot off warning lights for any partent. Best option though, i agree, is to take her out on a date and buy her dinner. ESPECIALLY i if its that time of the month. Your ensuring that she'll eat without tempting fate. make sure you suprise her with it to so you don't get the... 'oh, i actually just ate something and am not hungry'. Good luck threadstarter

speaking of parents...her parents and my parents are both ok with it...incase some of you are thinking were doing some kind of romeo and juliet crap. you know, loving in secret. regardless (because i get bullshit a good bit from locals) i will take her out to dinner. ALSO, YES...i am 18 and YES she is 13. so what? love is love...age is just a number.
Last edited by StJimmy88 at Mar 14, 2007,
Say to her; "Eat, before you die!" Actually don't say that, I'm an @$$hole
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?