Somebody Show me a Fender Strat With an EMG and Floyd Rose on it....Thats all...I Want to see it...
chances are for that you would have to buy a fat strat with a floyd rose and put in an EMG
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
its called the 80s dude super strats
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
but why don't fender make those guitars? everyone wants one ! I REALLY want one.
that's just stupid! i'm really angry right now i don'T want to have to buy emg's a fr and a strat. fender never does anything really new! why? hmpf!
80's strats with those mods are pretty common on ebay. of course, since strat action is fairly slow, that modding for metal doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever.
fender makes guitars with OFRs you just have to put the EMGs in yourself.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
or you could simply buy a kramer, charvel, jackson, esp, or ibanez, or simply buy some wood and make one yourself with a fender neck, 1 pickup easy to wire, dream guitar right there
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Quote by Pontius2000
80's strats with those mods are pretty common on ebay. of course, since strat action is fairly slow, that modding for metal doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever.

I don't think Strat action is slow at all. Anyways, any guitar is fast depending on if it suits the player.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Guitargod12345
I have not seen a Floyd on a Stratocaster before except with Pete Townshend of the Who.

richie sambora of bon jovi, kirk hammit had a fender with a floyd theres some others im forgetting as well
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Quote by Pontius2000

tell that to malmsteen and those guys from iron maiden
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
But the dudes from Maiden never had active pups, all SDs in there..
Current Rig:

Ibanez GRG270dx
DOD 40watt amp (don't know the model)
Dunlop Crybaby (moded)

I know it's sad but it'll do for now.

Member of the Nasi Lemak Appreciation Club!
Last edited by Julian_Slash at Mar 15, 2007,