Well yesterday i posted a thread about developing speed and i decided im just going to practice scales and stuff for an hour a day and try to play hard solos slower until i can play fast.well i searched for songs named shred and i found one that was called beginners guide to shredding and i printed it cuz it soounded cool.well i learned the first for lines(lol) and i can play them at 90 BPM cleanly but when i get to the 16th note triplets i can play the cleanly at 60 BPM.how would you suggest i practice them till i get them up to the rest of the solo?

And if you want to find the tab go to the UG home page and type beginners guide to shredding in the search thing near the top of the page.and im talking about part 1 of those not part 2.
"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here
jujst go slow, if all u can do is 60BMP keep doing it it untill u can move up in speed. i have to completly rework my tremolo technique since i was doing it from the elbowe and "tensing up" so now i can play triplets faster than i tremolo
Keep practicing it slowly, work on just picking 16th note triplets on one note at higher tempos to get you used to picking quickly.
Everyone has a "top speed" that they can go, regardless of whether it's 16th notes, 16th triplets, 32nds, or whatever. You'll be able to play all of these types, but at different tempos. However, when you calculate the amount of notes your playing per second, regardless, you'll probably be playing the notes at roughly the same speed. For example,
16th notes at 90 bpm = 4 notes/beat * 90 beats/minute = 360 notes/minute
16th triplets at 60 bmp = 6 notes/beat * 60 beats/minute = 360 notes/minute

Damn! You're playing at EXACTLY the same speed. Way to freakin' prove my point! Basically, what this means is that the fastest you can make your hand pick is 360 notes/minute. Basically what you gotta do is just work on your top speed! So, practice 16th notes at 90BPM, and practice 16th triplets at 60BPM, and just slowly try to move your speed up. Sooner or later, as you move your top speed up, you'll be able to play both at 90 BPM, and your 16th triplets at that speed will actually be your top speed, where your 16th notes by themselves will be much below it.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Revalk
Everyone has a "top speed" that they can go, regardless of whether it's 16th notes, 16th triplets, 32nds, or whatever. You'll be able to play all of these types, but at different tempos. However, when you calculate the amount of notes your playing per second, regardless, you'll probably be playing the notes at roughly the same speed. For example,
16th notes at 90 bpm = 4 notes/beat * 90 beats/minute = 360 notes/minute
16th triplets at 60 bmp = 6 notes/beat * 60 beats/minute = 360 notes/minute

Damn! You're playing at EXACTLY the same speed. Way to freakin' prove my point! Basically, what this means is that the fastest you can make your hand pick is 360 notes/minute. Basically what you gotta do is just work on your top speed! So, practice 16th notes at 90BPM, and practice 16th triplets at 60BPM, and just slowly try to move your speed up. Sooner or later, as you move your top speed up, you'll be able to play both at 90 BPM, and your 16th triplets at that speed will actually be your top speed, where your 16th notes by themselves will be much below it.

That mathematical example was actually really cool...I think I shall work on my top speed as well (even though I dont really have a desire to play fast xD).
Yeah, I just sort of thought that up on the fly, and it happened to work out really really well.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride