What? you mean like wah one up and one down?

you could do that with a concentric pot, and i think that you could, but it would be a right pain in the ass, and i don't know what this would accomplish.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
You could attach something to both wahs that make them in sync with eachother, like weld a metal bar to the front of the expression bit, and one at the back.

That could work. But why? You'll still get a normal wah sound, nothing spectacular (I've tried it before)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
A dual pot maybe?
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young