Yes...like...something you plug into and then that has like some different tones/sounds you can choose from and then that plugs into the computer..and it records it?

yeah..and i would prefer it to be not too expensive.

Thanks
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Line 6 Guitar Port...you've pretty much described it exactly in your post!

http://www.music123.com/Line-6-Guitarport-XT-Guitar-Effect-i751369.music
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
:O amazing!

i really like that..

anybody else have suggestions while i go look that one up on ebay?

EDIT:zomg..their really cheap on ebay!i <3 you steven seagull!
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Last edited by SchecterGates at Mar 14, 2007,
I have one, and if I'm honest I don't use it that much but it's really good. In addition to all the amp models you get effects simulators like tubescreamer, rat distortion, flnagers, phasers etc and there's cabinet simulation too....right down to adjusting the simulated distance between the simulated microphone and the simulated cab

It also comes with a recording tool called Riffworks, and there's an optional (paid for) online service that lets you download lessons, tabs and backing tracks. It also downloads the relevant tones for you and switches effects in and out at the right times which is pretty damn nifty.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
if you do come into some money (or are a filthy pirate) then Native Instruments Guitar Rig is brilliant.
you would need a pretty powerful computer and soundcard, but it is a quality program
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
if you are really looking for the whole effects and modeling stuff, then the line 6 toneport is a good choice. from my experience it does a lot, but doesnt really excell in anything. if you are more concerned with recording, you probably want a bit better computer interface. if you are more concerened with the effects and modeling, you may want to consider a nicer multi-effects unit. if this is going to be more for mucking around and getting some ideas recorded, the toneport is a pretty good choice.