theres a guitar very simalar to that one on Sam Ash. its the ESP AX50. only its silver and has a better overtone. either way whats ur price range?
well i just got an ax-400 its its amazing, i bu then again theres probbaly quite a difference. try them out maybe
cosmetically i'd go with the Laiho. I love the rhodes style V.

do you prefer the fixed bridge or floyd rose? life is easier with a fixed bridge if you'll be switching tunings
LTD Alexi 200 Electric Guitar. I played one in white, it was really good.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
yeah i like the V too its ust too common and hard to paly sitting down. i love the shape of the AX series. and the colors arnt bad either. and i hear there not to bad to play.
Quote by born2raizehell
dang andrew u sound like a freakin pro. do u have like, a guitar shop or something?

nah..
dude im only 15.
haha. just been playing for a few years and i cant get enough of the shred and sweeps
Quote by born2raizehell
yeah i like the V too its ust too common and hard to paly sitting down. i love the shape of the AX series. and the colors arnt bad either. and i hear there not to bad to play.

if you could only meet my classmate/mentor.
dude this guy. he can shred with his eyes closed. he can play master of puppets behind his back. he can play any song just by hearing it,and studying it. he taught me how to shred. he uses a dean dimebag razorback
Quote by born2raizehell
theres a guitar very simalar to that one on Sam Ash. its the ESP AX50. only its silver and has a better overtone. either way whats ur price range?

er...
for the guitar $430.00
hard shell box case $80.00
custom parts all together $300.00