You know when your browsing through the internet and you come across that guitar that makes you go Well last week this guitar did that for me

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Custom?sku=519391

i tried ordering it but they don't deliver over here in England. I then went down to my local music store and they told me that they didn't even know that it existed. They did try and call their supplier but thier supplier hadn't heard of it either. So my question is this is there anywhere i can buy this guitar in England or even order it from another website? Or is this guitar only destined for America?

Thanks!
:stickpoke
That's your dream guitar? You've got some low standards.

Just get a normal LP custom; it's the same thing.
yeah, its nothing special really.

silverburst is quite cool, tho thats not the best silverburst i've ever seen
i'm keeping in mind i can't spend that much i know it's not a gibson but i could never afford something like that. i just really like the silver burst thats what really after|
:stickpoke
Quote by oil-beef-hooked
i'm keeping in mind i can't spend that much i know it's not a gibson but i could never afford something like that.

Of course you could; you just need patience.
hey stop dissing someone else's DREAM GUITAR lol

it's a dream guitar~it's like love, it's not the best or whatever but you just like it

my dream guitar is an ibanez prestige rg/s/js (whichever i see first lol)
silverburst kicks ass
i'd see if Gibson could do it for me like on Justin Hawkin's guitar
too bad the darkness split up though
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
My dream guitar is Randy Rhoads Polka Dot Flying V...I mean that guitar looks and sounds awesome.

I'd never seen or heard of silver burst before...it's pretty nice.

You shouldn't be putting down his 'Dream Guitar'. Not everyone in the world has the same taste and unless you actually own it, you can't slate it off.