okay the shecter with the bat inlays cool in my eyes but like even for and experienced guitarist will it mess my playing ability ive never played on anything like it and im not sure thanks
john
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
Inlays have no effect on your playing...think about how you play. You don't hunch over and look at the fretboard, you just glance down at the side dots.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yeah but the dude at guitar center was like it may effect you and i was scaredill slow down which would **** my sound up
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
I have that one, Damien 6, no problems at all.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
yeah but the dude at guitar center was like it may effect you and i was scaredill slow down which would **** my sound up

Lesson one....ignore those people

We have them in the UK too, except we don't have Guitar Center so they're all employed in places called PC World and Curry's. The main thing to remember is that they know NOTHING.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
Lesson one....ignore those people

We have them in the UK too, except we don't have Guitar Center so they're all employed in places called PC World and Curry's. The main thing to remember is that they know NOTHING.

did you know pc world and curry's happen to be the same company?....d'you reckon guitar centre is part of the same corporation and it's some sinister scheme to get people to believe stupid things?...nah probably not...

And yeah unless the inlays are put in weird so they stick out there should be no problem...think about the square and parralelogram(sp?) inlays you get, they've got more surface area as an inlay than one of the bats on the schecters and they don't alter playing
did you know pc world and curry's happen to be the same company?....d'you reckon guitar centre is part of the same corporation and it's some sinister scheme to get people to believe stupid things?...nah probably not...

I find it a bit odd that they're the Dixons group, but dropped the Dixon's brand name...having said that Dixon's is a better name to make fun of. I love going into PC World and asking loads of questions that the staff aren't going to have a clue about just to see what kind of answers they make up.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
I find it a bit odd that they're the Dixons group, but dropped the Dixon's brand name...having said that Dixon's is a better name to make fun of. I love going into PC World and asking loads of questions that the staff aren't going to have a clue about just to see what kind of answers they make up.

hah i do that too
my dad wanted to buy a mac from PC World...
i was with him and, knowing a fair bit about them, managed to educate the so-called "salesman".

i really wonder how they're meant to be selling items when they know literally nothing about them.

i asked the guy if there was anyone who knew anything about macs in the (very large) store....
there was nobody.

/offtopic

if inlays were going to affect playability....
do you really thing gibson, prs etc would have large inlays on their necks?

i think not.
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
wow thats weird...

as im sure you know when you are pushing down in between the frets, its the actual metal bar...the fret...that the string kinda catches and causes you to lengthen or shorten the string changing the note...

So the only reason why it might affect your playing is if your so mesmorized by them you pay more attention to the frets then your playing... If thats the case get some boring dot inlays...hahaha
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by JOn`

Whats wrong with this sentence...
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by mh400nt
Whats wrong with this sentence...

rofl.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone

Imagine...trying to buy a raincoat from a computer shop!

In all fairness the staff in PC World exhibit a consistent level of ineptitude across their entire product range.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc