Today is day one. I got a 10-day for fighting. My mom isn't really mad 'cause she says they punished me enough for it. She even bought me breakfast and shoes this morning. But my dad's kinda ticked. Lucky me.

I'm planning on practicing alot for the next 2 weeks, and probably alot of writing. Maybe long walks for photography and such. Plus, much plucking of the twanger.

Any other suggestions on what I should do to pass time?
Peace.
go to anger management classes?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Try not being such a dick? Why were you fighting?
Celtic FootballClub1888
do whatever. being suspended is suppossed to be fun.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Don't they send you work when you are suspended, they did when i was suspended and why fight honestly just walk away lolz
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
i hope you won the fight!!
losing AND getting suspended..wow, that would suck
I only hit him cause he kept touching and wouldn't leave me alone. And then he yelled in my face, so I just lost control. Usually I'm a pretty mellow guy, and just let it go, but this kid always bothers me.

And the school is sending a tutor next week, and it's only 2 hours a day. So I'll have plenty of time.

Edit: and yes, I hooked that kid in the face, reallll goood.
Peace.
lol you got in a fight. people in fights always look so retarded, if they win or lose.

when i got suspended they gave me like a pre school book where you had to circle dangers in a street or something. I threw it in the bin outside the deputy principals office and he found it.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by daytripper75
so, how bad did this kid kick your ass?

He didn't. I wish he did though, or else I would probably have less days.
Peace.
Sucks dude =/
At least your mom isn't being a bich about it, if I was suspended for ten days then I would be grounded for a month.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
He didn't. I wish he did though, or else I would probably have less days.

what are you a nerd?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
what are you a nerd?

Meh, I'd rather be doing something and seeing my friends than alone at home.
Peace.
well if you live anywhere close to it, theme parks or the beach are awesome spots to chill... and there's always the guitar, like ya mentioned...
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"