at my soccer game this weekend this kid got body checked out of bounds and landed on a nail. he popped back up w/o knowing and proceded to walk back in bounds. at this time my mom was like, "uhhhh you ma want to sit down, you have a nail in your knee." inly thing i could think of was.......OWNED
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104/axethrower13/knee_002.jpg
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
*cringes*
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
SHIT! that must hurt. what happened in the end?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
he just sat there on the sideline for the last 30 minutes of the first half. right as halftime ended the paramedics thought itd be a good idea to show up. they were afraid to work as we were playing so they delayed our game by thirty minutes as they filled out paperwork and stuff. didnt take the nail out there though. took him to a hospital.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
haha xD walking around with a nail in the knee.. sounds like a fun day
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
you call it out of bounds when some one goes over the line haha ( i dont know why i'm laughin at that but hey ho)

ouch must of hurt a bit
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
i personally dont call it that but i remembered that im in the pit and if i used in other term i may confuse the hell outta someone...
Quote by drop-dead666
lol @ body checking in soccer, makes it sound so brutal.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by Metal claw
That's a beautiful picture.

+1

Would make a badass song title too. A Nail in The Knee.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by leaping badger
lol @ body checking in soccer, makes it sound so brutal.

+1
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by GiantRaven
Holy ****ing shit...

How did he not notice?!

Probably hit the muscley bit of the knee. Not many nerves there.
Quote by Moggan13
Probably hit the muscley bit of the knee. Not many nerves there.

Curse me and my lack of biological knowledge...
Quote by GiantRaven
Curse me and my lack of biological knowledge...

It's what you get when living with a sister who is training to be a nurse and plays football in her spare time...
i think he noticed the pain as soon as he noticed the nail. cause he kinda sorta collapsed
Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by axethrower13
i think he noticed the pain as soon as he noticed the nail. cause he kinda sorta collapsed

Hmm, that tends to happen. The whole, I'm good, I'm good. What, where'd this blood come from, crap! That's my blood.

I did that once when I was about five. I had accidently hit myself in the head with a hammer. Well, I felt fine until I had blood running down my hair. Then I remember bawling.
how do you accidentally hit yourself in the head with a hammer?
Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by bikerboyjosh
you call it out of bounds when some one goes over the line haha

Nope, it's only out-of-play when the ball has crossed entirely over the sideline. A player crossing out-of-bounds is perfectly legal, provided it has something to do with playing the ball. If a player leaves the field without the referee's permission while not playing the ball, however, then it is an immediate yellow card to the offending player.

The things you have to memorize to become a referee.

On topic, seriously, how in the hell do you accidentally hit yourself in the head with a hammer?
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by axethrower13
how do you accidentally hit yourself in the head with a hammer?

Well, I was five or so and I was smashing some pop cans and I swung the hammer over my head to smash one and clocked myself on the top of my head. My sister was like, "are you alright?" I told her as long as I wasn't bleeding I was fine, a few minutes later I felt the blood, looked at my hand and cried like the lil kid I was.