can you tell me real qquick what order i put these pedals in without a go to google please

octave
dist
reverb
sonic stomp
wah
eq
fuzz

thanks
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
wah -> distortion -> fuzz -> reverb -> sonic stomp

Octave can go before or after distortion/fuzz but before reverb it just depends on what kind of sound you want.

Same with the EQ, but you should probably put it before distortion and use to shape the signal before clipping.

Obviously the pedals will appear in reverse order since the signal path will go <--- way.
i've never had a very complicated pedal set up. i usually run a distortion pedal & a chorus/flanger, &, on rare occasion a wah. but, based on my friends setup, i would recomend that you put either the octave or the wah on the far left, the distortion second. which ever one you don't put on the far left, put on the far right. the rest of the pedals, it all depends on your system of using them. so besides my idea, i would say, just experiment with the order untill you find a setup that is comfortable to you.
I had a wah in my chain but the damn thing was draining everything of tone. But I agree with JohnnyLovesYou. That order looks good.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Whatever sounds best to you. There's no official order your pedals have to go in. Most people put their distortions after their wahs but I put mine before. It's all just personal prefrence.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

hahahaha stacked actors (good song btw) that quote in your sig is hillarious
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
Quote by tortillamaster
can you tell me real qquick what order i put these pedals in without a go to google please

octave
dist
reverb
sonic stomp
wah
eq
fuzz

thanks

Guitar > Octave > Wah > Dist > Fuzz > Reverb > Sonic Stomp > Amp

i didn't include the EQ because i don't know what you're wanting to do with it. do you want it to shape the fuzz sound? the overall tone of the signal? these things will affect where you should put it. also, in a perfect world, you should put the Sonic Stomp in the effects loop of your amp (if you have one) and have it on all the time.

as a general rule for myself, i usually stack any gain boxes from least-heavy to most-heavy, so the distro goes before the fuzz. i'd also put the octave absolutely first so it can track a completely unaffected signal.
Last edited by BloodBlooms at Mar 15, 2007,