Page 1 of 2
I friggin love this band. Lately I have been listening to them non stop. The talkbox/vocoder thing gets me hard, along with their pretty sweet beats. Anyways my fav song is "Harder, Better, Faster".

PS: I wish their american tour would come to a city close to Minnesota.
cool, i love the song technologic, the video is so freaky!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
They're playing at my house (inside joke)
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by wingedgopher

then whyd you post it?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
Quote by wingedgopher

LCD Soundsystem.

Not that 'inside'.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by fondeedoodle
then whyd you post it?

Because you would be able to figure it out if you Googled it.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I love Daft Punk. Great music. The movie was awesome.

Did anyone watch it?
<Omri> I love trannys too..
I Love Daft Punk I agree "Harder, Better, Faster". is amazing. My favorite from those guys is "One More Time" I love that song.

I've seen a few movies with the music there really cool vids. What was the full story though?

I remember when I got the "Daft Punk" CD a few years back listened to the whole thing, but I can't find it anymore.

Ordering another one soon from Amazon.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Mar 14, 2007,
All the gothic kids listen to these guys at my school, therefore I could give a shit about them. However, if you guys insist that they're cool, I'll give it a try.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
All the gothic kids listen to these guys at my school, therefore I could give a shit about them. However, if you guys insist that they're cool, I'll give it a try.

LOL what?

Anyways...

Work It Harder Make It Better
Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over!

I need to get more of their stuff. The ultimate dance group.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
LOL what?

Anyways...

Work It Harder Make It Better
Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over!

I need to get more of their stuff. The ultimate dance group.

Yeah, you'd be surprised at how much North Carolinian goths love dance music. Those guys rave all night.
LOL
I love them. I have Discovery, Homework, and Human After All.

Aerodynamic is such a awesome song.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I love them. I have Discovery, Homework, and Human After All.

Aerodynamic is such a awesome song.

I know! That guitar riff is absolutely insane, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was played on a keyboard.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by DownInAHole.
Yeah, you'd be surprised at how much North Carolinian goths love dance music. Those guys rave all night.

LOL, the cybergoths. How goth they are is debateable

Daft Punk are so awesome, they not only made a dance club hit with Technologic, but also inspired a hiphop club hit with the same song.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Every song I downloaded of them was great. Honestly could be the best house band out there??
ive only heard a few songs, but they seem ok. i had a friend that was obsessed with them, but i never liked them to near that extent.
Quote by raise_the_dead
LOL, the cybergoths. How goth they are is debateable

Daft Punk are so awesome, they not only made a dance club hit with Technologic, but also inspired a hiphop club hit with the same song.

what exactly is your little icon thing
for some reason I have no idea what it is but it looks cool
Quote by zer0monkey
what exactly is your little icon thing
for some reason I have no idea what it is but it looks cool

I've been wondering about his avatar too, but I'm afraid to ask. It might be a raise_the_dead home video or something.
LOL
LOLOL

It's a scene from Zombie Flesh Eaters/Zombi 2. Basically a chick gets her eye gouge out by a splinter.

Click.
Quote by raise_the_dead
LOLOL

It's a scene from Zombie Flesh Eaters/Zombi 2. Basically a chick gets her eye gouge out by a splinter.

Click.

How did you convert that into an avatar?
LOL
I think I'll get a Daft Punk avatar.
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

I found a shorter MPEG somewhere else and asked Ramseus to convert it to gf.

WAIT- you're thinking of STEALING MY LEGENDARY AVATAR?
Of course not my avatar will be a Daft Punk one unless that wasn't directed to me.

Quote by raise_the_dead
I found a shorter MPEG somewhere else and asked Ramseus to convert it to gf.

WAIT- you're thinking of STEALING MY LEGENDARY AVATAR?

Nah, I was gonna make a genius one of my own.....hehehe.....
LOL
*Points to username*

I love daft punk and I am going to see them in the summer! I remember that "Discovery" was one of the first 'cool' CDs that I ever bought and I have been listening to them ever since then.

Hopefully, the concert will incredible, as after watching the clips on youtube from Coachella and other festivals, I want it to be mindblowing.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Last edited by daft at Mar 17, 2007,
Anybody live in los angelas or chicage that i can go to the concert with and crash at your place? PlEASE! ill bring weed.
i like a few of their songs, but i also hate a few of their songs. meh.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Homework is an amazing album. the basslines are sooo ****ing good.
Read my post. Not this.
I remember loving them in the 90's, always will...they just give a warm feeling when it comes to electronic music.
...And The Nominees Are
Quote by gallagher2006
I love Daft Punk and I don't care what all the metal junkies say

Does anyone know where I could get the Coachella show from last summer?
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
most of my friends find me quite weird when I say this, but Daft Punk are definately one of my top 3 bands

well I mean they find it weird that the other bands in my top few are Muse, QOTSA, Feeder, Green day etc...daft punk are clearly the odd ones out

but yeah I just think they're brilliant

I would LOVE to see them live

I can't get enough of their discovery album
Discovery is one of the best album i own, my favorite song is ''One more time''...it's just so good lol
also ''Around the world'', the video is cool
I want to buy the Homework album since there's only 2 songs i know on this album and i like to discover things lol
Page 1 of 2