They don't seem to get much love, but I am a huge fan. The problem is I have only heard pretty much the singles and popular songs. What are some songs that are low key by them but are still great?

Plus just drop some love for them if yer a fan.
I love CCR. Fogerty is amazing. Keep On Chooglin' was always my fav., plus their cover of Good Golly Miss Molly is amazing. John's guitar work on it is great.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
MMM Fogherty=mastermind. Great American music. The way it should be. HOWEVER I will always prefer Status Quo's version of 'RAOTW' they just made it they're own.
yeah i heard their good golly miss molly but dont know if i heard that other one, hafta remember it.

Yeah Fogerty is the shit, I love the way he sings on Fortunate Son.
Yep John is awesome. I have seen him twice, pretty amazing show. He rocks pretty hard for someone his age I must say.
I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Great great band, one of my favorites in fact. Fogerty could always come up with simple songs and really catchy melodies that stuck with you. Then there was the blues jam side to them, evidenced on Heard it Through the Grapevine. Favorite album is Bayou Country.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
I love CCR, Most everyone has probably heard them through at least one Vietnam movie.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Cptbeefheart
Great great band, one of my favorites in fact. Fogerty could always come up with simple songs and really catchy melodies that stuck with you. Then there was the blues jam side to them, evidenced on Heard it Through the Grapevine. Favorite album is Bayou Country.

+1 dude. CCR forever! The cover band Creedance Clearwater Revisted just played here a while back. The band features two original members (I think its the bassplayer and the drummer but I'm not sure). They play everything from the entire catalog. Check em out sometime.

psychodelia how come your name is orange? Are you a mod now or something?
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Quote by Sloopy
psychodelia how come your name is orange? Are you a mod now or something?

I'm a CC, means I check the articles for spam and things. Just got it today
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Cool. (scoffs) Pfft yeah thats right I've got like four threads shut down in my time here, that's right no need to applaud.

So like do the thread close down emails go to and BD or just you now?

Quote by Kartman

You mean reporting?

I don't have any responsibilities as far as the forums go; it's the news articles, main page reviews, interviews, things like that are what I'm supposed to check.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Check out:
Wrote a Song for Everyone
Lodi
Up Around the Bend
Keep on Chooglin'
Sweet Hitch Hiker

I would greatly recommend buying either John Fogerty's "Long Road Home" CD (which has EVERYTHING)...or John Fogerty's "Premonition" CD which is live and amazing.
Quote by psychodelia
You mean reporting?

I don't have any responsibilities as far as the forums go; it's the news articles, main page reviews, interviews, things like that are what I'm supposed to check.

Oh ok. I get it now. I thought you like deleted spam posts and stuff.

So like if I go and spam up the Boston news article (don't worry I won't), you'd be the one who'd have to delete it all and whatnot?

Man I've been going off topic in threads so much today. This is the last one. Promise.

Quote by Kartman

Quote by Sloopy
Oh ok. I get it now. I thought you like deleted spam posts and stuff.

So like if I go and spam up the Boston news article (don't worry I won't), you'd be the one who'd have to delete it all and whatnot?

Man I've been going off topic in threads so much today. This is the last one. Promise.

Thats correct.
CCR are genius....Someday Never Comes is magic....try 'Hey Tonight'....'Cross Tie Walker'...i take it you've heard 'Born on the Bayou'?...cotton fields (i know they didn't write a few of these but still good), down on the corner, wrote a song for everyone, lodi, green river, it came out of the sky, before you accuse me, ramble tamble (brilliant song), long as i can see the light, have you ever seen the rain, lookin out my back door, my baby left me, ooby dooby, travellin band, who'll stop the rain, molina, up around the bend, sweet hitch hiker (when there was only 3 of them).....bit of a long list but i honestly think you should get them.
Quote by antroolez
CCR are genius....Someday Never Comes is magic....try 'Hey Tonight'....'Cross Tie Walker'...i take it you've heard 'Born on the Bayou'?...cotton fields (i know they didn't write a few of these but still good), down on the corner, wrote a song for everyone, lodi, green river, it came out of the sky, before you accuse me, ramble tamble (brilliant song), long as i can see the light, have you ever seen the rain, lookin out my back door, my baby left me, ooby dooby, travellin band, who'll stop the rain, molina, up around the bend, sweet hitch hiker (when there was only 3 of them).....bit of a long list but i honestly think you should get them.

Yeah I luv the guitar intro to up around the bend. One of my friends can emulate john on travelin band dead on when he sings it. Do any of these songs have fogerty kinda singin aggressivel like on fortuante son? I know hes not screamin or nothin but u know it kinda has an edge to it? I've heard some of these but i think i am just gonna buy like a greatest hits or essentials cd of them cuz most of their stuff is just so badass (have u ever seen the rain is a GREAT ballad).