So, I've just finished watching the final episode. Whilst I have no problem with great shows finishing, I find it sad that it should be cancelled mid-way through a saga (the ori). Most of you will not know what i'm on about i'm sure but oh well . So if you do like Stargate and have not already done so.... sign the petition to save the show (google is your friend here).
Also, if you don't like Stargate, don't just flame, give a reasonable..um... reason.
I like stargate... but they're not going to bring it back if we sign a petetition.

Have you seen Stargate Atlantis btw?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Stargate Atlantis for the lose. It just dont cut the mustard imo.
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
Yes i have i like it. But it's not the same is it? Also, i know there are movies coming. And i know it could maybe possibly be called pathetic sigining a petition but I feel like i should do SOMEthing lol
EDIT: to Kensai
Sg1 went downhill after o' neil left it was still good but i'm glad they finished it.
Quote by Dr.Tomahawk
Stargate Atlantis for the lose. It just dont cut the mustard imo.

Golden statement. SG-1 is the original, and it is god. Atlantis has way too many episodes that deal with concepts already explored in Sg-1. It's a good show, but if you compare the two, SG-1 owns it. I do think it's crap that it's getting canceled, but it did have a long run.

They'd run out of ideas soon anyway. I mean, they bring back an00bis practically every month.
Quote by MaidenToTheMax
an00bis

Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
I like Atlantis, the first season was the best IMO.

But u cant beat SG1, classic show
Quote by MaidenToTheMax
Golden statement. SG-1 is the original, and it is god. Atlantis has way too many episodes that deal with concepts already explored in Sg-1. It's a good show, but if you compare the two, SG-1 owns it. I do think it's crap that it's getting canceled, but it did have a long run.

They'd run out of ideas soon anyway. I mean, they bring back an00bis practically every month.

Lol, that they do. What's this about a third series of Stargate? They keep saying about it in the news but i was under the impression there were just the two series. SG-1 and Atlantis.
Quote by piop
Yes i have i like it. But it's not the same is it? Also, i know there are movies coming. And i know it could maybe possibly be called pathetic sigining a petition but I feel like i should do SOMEthing lol
EDIT: to Kensai

yeahah SG-1 was rawer somehow

the movie will probably blow... =/
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
SG-1 wasnt as good when O'Neill left..i stopped watching as soon as that new guy had a sword fight with the "black knight" i knew it was going to be shit and my brother says it is really crap they are trying to be funny but its just awful and to far out now
I LOVE SG-1, but, life got too fast paced, and i haven't watched for about a year, but last night saw some stuff about an00bis, and thaat one where they go back in time and they lose the ship and the while time space continuum gets ****ed up lol. Does Daniel Jackson ever ascend? And why would he turn the offer down when they were in that bar, with an0Obis and the other ascendies.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by Kensai
yeahah SG-1 was rawer somehow

the movie will probably blow... =/

Wasnt the tv series a spin off of the movie?? Milking it a bit huh.

I liked SG-1, till Macgyver left- that silly slag and block head from that other sci-fi show were so lame.

Altantis was wank.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Eladamri
Atlantis > SG1

Perish, you non-follower of mulletman allmighty.
Quote by Draken
BSG>SG1 although SG1 did rock.

huh?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
huh?

I'm saying Battlestar Galactica is better.
Quote by Draken
Battlestar Galactica is better.

They're different types of programme, BSG is more grown up lol
Quote by Draken
I'm saying Battlestar Galactica is better.

You like Shit TV
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
i've watched all of the new bsgalactica series' and theyre pretty good lol its definately going downhill tho
I just finished watching the Series Finale of Stargate SG-1 and I'm speechless. Don't get me wrong, I understand finally throwing in the flag on a show after 10 years, but damn, this was the show I grew up on, it got me started into archeology and history, it was even a big reason for me thinking outside the big box. That was a horrible way to end such an epic series, I was expecting something absolutely jaw-dropping in a positive sense, not in a "I cant beleive they just did that" sense. Stargate SG-1 deserved so much more to end the series than a completely irrelevant one-hour episode that just seemed like a mad dash to sum everything up, as if they just got the news the series was being cancelled the month before. Comon, what about the Ori? Or Adria? That huge thing that happened just the week before? No? Bastards.

I will agree that Stargate SG-1 lost a lot of it's flare after O'Neill left, once he left I feel that Atlantis started to beat SG-1 a bit, even though Atlantis can't go a single season without a "To Be Continued" finale episode. Nonetheless they're both still epic.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
(Havent read rest of thread)
There is a clip of Tom Morello On some stargate episode,
YouTube It
I think one of the movies coming out are supposed to be like an end season cos it supposedly resolves the whole ori saga that the last season was dealing with. That's just what I've heard anyways, dunno if it's true, but it would make sense
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Shit, I didn't even know it ended...

I kinda stopped watching when the ori crap started. I just couldn't get into it. And it's just not the same without O'Neil.

Edit: Oh and....Daniel's too butch.