My mom has a bumper sticker,
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
now what might that noodly appendage be?
My gear,

roland Jazz chourus
les paul model i built myself
Big muff
squire bullet soon to be hot rodded
Mxr Phase100
bass i built myself
Morley Wah

"I'm still trying to figure
out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."
i saw this a while ago, it really makes you think how uptight people get with their own religions i happen to partake in the 8 I Really Rather You Didnts when I can.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
genious, pure genious
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
i was touched by his noodley appendage also but then he went below the belt and that wasn't cool so i arm wrestled him and became foreman of the stripper factory.
But what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage.

so that's where southpark got it from
lmao... I love this:

Quote by Wikipedia
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the deity of a parody religion[1] founded in 2005 by Oregon State University physics graduate Bobby Henderson to protest the decision by the Kansas State Board of Education to require the teaching of intelligent design as an alternative to biological evolution.

In an open letter[2] sent to the education board, Henderson professes belief in a supernatural Creator called the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which resembles spaghetti and meatballs. He furthermore calls for the "Pastafarian" theory of creation to be taught in science classrooms, essentially invoking a reductio ad absurdum argument against the teaching of intelligent design.[3][4] Followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) call themselves Pastafarians, a portmanteau of pasta and Rastafarian.

Brilliant... just brilliant
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
best idea ever
My Rig:
PRS SE custom
cube 60
Dual Rectifier Roadster (2X12 combo)
DR strings
EHX Multiplexer
I'll touch my own noodly appendage, thank you.

/lame
Last edited by maXterbat0r at Mar 14, 2007,
cool story
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
This thing is completely right. Shows how stupid these religious people are and how bullshit their beliefs and reasons for pushing their beliefs on kids are.
WOW. One of my friends is a pastafarian. I'm a Christian. This is crap.
Quote by Jmol
WOW. One of my friends is a pastafarian. I'm a Christian. This is crap.

you dont get it do u? its mocking the way that if somebody believes in something that dosnt mean it should be taught in school.
Quote by Zoso68
genious, pure genious

lol.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
I'm always glad to see a fellow pastafarian. Why do people keep saying it's a parody? It's the truth, damn it.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Hey, more beer volcano and stripper factory for us then.

Supremely Noodly avatar you have there.