Well, last week a friend of mine, who went to the school i went to freshman year, was in a car accident and died. He was in one or two of my classes that year and a lot of people said we looked alike in the face. Him and his friend were drunk and driving (he wasnt the one driving) and were in an accident close to my house. His friend that was driving is in a coma and has been every since and when he wakes up he'll be charged with accidental manslaughter. Its weird thinking about people close to my age getting their lives ruined and it kinda had an effect on my life when I heard the news. Both of the guys were 17 and in my grade (11th now). Drunk driving is really stupid, i just thought i would say that. Has anyone here had friends close to them die?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Me neither luckily, sorry for your friend.
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
God man, that sucks. I feel so bad for you now.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Im sorry to hear that dude. I havent lost close friends yet (touch wood). I dont know how I would deal with it if I did.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
The very beginning of my senior year of highschool, my very best friend was killed in a car crash on her way hom from school. The year before that another good friend was killed in a car accident on the way to her own wedding and just this last year (although i'm out of school now) a kid that was quite a bit younger than me was killed while drunk driving. So yeah, i know what you mean. It really sucks going through stuff like that, i still think about them all the time, but it is weird thinking how they were so close to my age, and was such good friends with 2 of them.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Ive never been in that situation though one of my friends, well i use that lightly, he was a guy i used to play with when i was very very young comminted suicide about a year ago now, it was shocking and horrible news to everyone. Im really sorry to hear about your friend, may his soul rest easy.

But it just goes to show you that your not god when your drunk and in a car, you never know whats going to happen.
"Cant people stop complaining about others gear and help?" - Chobbsy

damn straight!!
If actually had qite a few of my friends die.My friend Scott died playing a high school football game.His lung was punctured by his rib after a hard tackle.And about three of my close friends died in a car accident as well.No feeling can come close to the feeling you get when you see someone you have laughed,cryed,and bled with lying in a coffin.But you have to move on and be happy that you spent the time you did.
I'm very sorry to hear that, just be glad to be able to learn from them and not on your own. That kind of thing seemed to happen all the time in my town, never anyone I was too close with, but aquaintances all the same. Once two poor kids that were barely 16 tried to beat a train (well the driver did anyway) and they did not beat the the train. High school is when the die off begins, you'll be hearing things like this about people you've known for the rest of your life, more often than you might expect. But of course, the seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind or the sun or the rain. We can be like they are. C'mon, baby.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Yeah, I have, i think he died of cancer but we were so young back then we didnt understand what was going on. I wasn't as upset as i should've been to be honest But I am lucky that I don't really know anyone, that I've been close to, dying.
Almost the exact same thing happened in my school last year. I wasn't really close to the guy since he was two years older than me, but I still took it pretty hard. It was the reactions of everyone who knew him that really effected me. I just can't stand to see that much sadness and sorrow.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
My best friend of 9yrs years died when i was 14, it's really really tough, sorry man
If you were close to this guy i reccomend you go to a counsellor(sp?), it really helps and even though you may think it sounds like you're being a wimp more people than you expect do it and if its still a big deal just keep it on the down low
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
i haven't lost any friends, and very few family thank god, but ive had friends end up in juvenile hall, lives completly ruined, friends get into heavy drugs, gangs and watnot, and i feel bad cuz that only leads to...well, i'm sure you all can imagine, but yeah it's tough goin through that i'm sure, sorry for your losses
Well, a girl i knew died of cocain and heroin overdose in new years eve. People say she was actually prostituing. The sad thing is that i really dont know anybody who was shocked or sadden by his death. Sorry for you.
I haven't lost any fortunately, but it depresses me immensly just to think about people dying, so I can't even start to imagine what it's like for you.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
My best friend recently tried to kill himself.

I'm extremely glad he got some help and he's doing a lot better now.
Nikolas
Its never happened to me. Right now I'm going through a hard time with my friend though. Basicly just him having issues with girls but they're are bigger underlying problems. Ever since it all started I've done nothing but help him and worry about him and be there for him. However hes become paranoid that me and his other good friend Chris both want this girl. That is ofcourse a big insult to our friendship because I thought he would have known better than to even worry about me doing something. Meanwhile I continue to do nothing but care.

So I guess I said all that to say that seeing this thread made me realize how much I'd be affected if my friend died. We're real close, like Lloyd and Harry and Bill and Ted close. I'm sure we're going to come out of these current troubles with a much better friendship, so that makes the thought of either of us dying that much more unbearable. I feel real sorry for those of you who have gone through it.
We're only strays.
iv had 3 friends of mine die. 1 when i was about 6 due to being hit by a car. one when i was 11 due to being stabbed by some chav. and one when i was 14 due to cancer. and they were all really close. we all grew up together in the same area. theres only like 3 out of the 6 of us now and i'm only 17.

Thats a bummer
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
That does suck,

but I have to say, it was irresponsible for them to do something like that and I'm glad no one that was truly innocent got hurt.
pretty much, one of my best friends has been falling into drugs for a long time, hes in rehab right now, ive never had a friend like him before
I know what you're going through.

At the end of my senior year in high school we had a good friend (who was older and coming down to help the city drama dept. in their production of A Midsummer Night's Dream) disappear on us. We found out he had died a few days earlier of a drug overdose. The news came the day of our high school graduation, so it was a sober event.

About a week later, one of the first people I befriended when I moved into the town I graduated in died in a head on collision while returning from a camping trip. Some guy veered into oncoming traffic and hit him.

I don't know about you, but I was pretty numb for a while there. So much at once just shut everything inside me down.

Just hang in there and give it time.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Bad to hear man, a dude I was friendly with died a few years back in a car accident, him and the driver were both sober but something went wrong and the driver lost control of the car, my friend died on the spot and the driver survived.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Really sorry to hear that man, I know how you feel. A really close friend of mine passed away when we were in grade 11 as well. He had a brain aneurysm and had a headache one day that didn't go away then passed away over night. Pretty much hit our entire grade like a ton of bricks because he was well liked, popular, nice, and funny. What I'm saying is we all know life is precious but we really don't think about it when we're young, old age and death are far from our minds. Things like this make you stop and think.
I really don't understand why people drink and drive though.

They know that they can kill someone, or themselves.

Actually in Los Angeles, there's a free cab service that drunks can call to take them out of a party and home.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by meta1militia
Well, last week a friend of mine, who went to the school i went to freshman year, was in a car accident and died. He was in one or two of my classes that year and a lot of people said we looked alike in the face. Him and his friend were drunk and driving (he wasnt the one driving) and were in an accident close to my house. His friend that was driving is in a coma and has been every since and when he wakes up he'll be charged with accidental manslaughter. Its weird thinking about people close to my age getting their lives ruined and it kinda had an effect on my life when I heard the news. Both of the guys were 17 and in my grade (11th now). Drunk driving is really stupid, i just thought i would say that. Has anyone here had friends close to them die?

Yes two, within the space of 3 months. One just collapsed on the school field while playing football. The other was found dead in his bedroom with a rope around his neck. I knew both of them quite well too.
Took me quite a while to come to terms, but unfortuantely, thats life. Although, its probably made me a stronger person.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Man, sorry to hear about that.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I have not. I'm almost 18 and I'm kind of surprised that someone's life has not been ruined yet. Usually by this time, most people my age do know someone who has either died or had their life ruined in some other way.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196