Before I start, don't bother posting if your going to reply "y0 $3Ll thT sH1R!!!!11!1!!!!2". Or something to that effect. I like this Guitar but I'm not sure if I'm getting all I can out of it.

I have a Dean Razorback Explosion, and I just want to know, what are the best pickups for rock/metal I can put in it, and can I change the LFR to an OFR? Some say you can and some say you can't.

Cheerios UG

PLOP
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
For more metal, check out some EMGs or maybe get the Bill Lawrence L500XL that Dime used. And Im pretty sure you can change out the LFR, but I hear that the one on the Razorbacks are quite high quality anyway.
i pretty shure u can change to an original and for pickups i have sd livewire dave mustaine signature pickups and they sound amazin......send pearly gates and dime bucker to me if u dont like em
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
oh god thank god its just pickups, i thoght u were thinking abut refinsihing or cuitting bits of it!!!, i would say EMG's though for metal... if thats whatu want, considering u have a razorback i would have thought so!
PSN: Noverion
well, emgs are great if you want a good sound that sounds like everyone else!!
but dude, you can most definately go with an original FL. I would love to have an OFL on my own guitar...
i dont know what you said in your 1337 speak, but you will most likely be better off selling it, and get a washburn dime3 model. USA made, Schaller trem, loaded with a BL X-500L or whatever he used. be cheaper most likely.

but i hated the trems on the razorbacks ive played, stiff, and it didnt come back to zero point on the non MIA models
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!