Is this an upgrade? I love the PRS and all, but I hate the thin-sounding pickups, and have been thinking about finding a new guitar to trade it in for. I found this discontinued Parker model at a local music store for $549, which is about $300 less than what they went for new. I was amazed by the array of sounds and tones I got just through a clean Fender in the store, and I can't imagine what more it will be able to do with my effects. What does everyone here think?
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Parkers are amazing guitars, and I'd hop all over that guitar for that price.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Parkers are great, But they're very psuedo. The guy who made them did so in a weird way, One - The finish is what holds that guitar together. Two - The woods are light, Resonate basswoods and alders, And lately I believe NATO. What you get is a synthetic/natural guitar with great electronics and a tone very distinct to all synthetic guitars ( Believe it or not, A BC.Rich ice guitar has very simular qualities to the Parkers. ) I'd stay with that PRS. That's tone.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!