Hey, I'm 16, female, acoustic guitarist...I live thirty minutes south of Atlanta, in the Peachtree City vicinity.

I'm hoping there may be some acoustic-indie guitarists out there that'd like to form a duo/band. Kind of bare-bones. I'm a decent singer but no Kristen Mays, so it'd be pretty swell if you wouldn't mind sharing the vocals or taking them over. I've got a dozen or so songs written, if you want to check them out before making any decisions, tell me.

So, any takers?
i live about an hour north of atlanta but i play acoustic guitar and im lookin for a project to work with hit me back
Hey there. I live in lilburn Ga--not to far from you. 16 year old guy looking to just get something going. I mostly play rock but i wouldn't mind trying something different. Do you have a myspace or anything like that? just a better way to communicate.
u shouldnt have said u were female...now every horny little kid with a guitar is going to want to play with u....lol and no...im not intrested, i live 2 hrs away for that matter...and i like my guitars distorted
I happen to live in PTC. When I'm not in school that is...
I play pretty much anything but hardcore...
Let me know if ya wanna Jam.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/