Poll: brush before breakfast
Poll Options
View poll results: brush before breakfast
yes
7 19%
hell no
30 81%
Voters: 37.
ok me and my friends were argueing on wether we should brush our teeth before breakfast or after and right now it stands 4 to 12 brush after.
anyways i was gonna prove them wrong sooo discuss lol

i'll start i say that brushing before it protects you from diseases and having the taste of last night's snack in your breakfast come up isn't fun lol
maybe but mixing toothpaste and breakfast food is a horrible taste

anyway, it makes no differrence if you brush them after, it's like half an hour
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
after, for the love of God after!
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by chillininfl
I go both ways....

haha, i dont get it, but for some reason that souded funny
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Well really, you should brush the night before anyway.

Personally, I do whichever's easiest at the time.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I brush before due to the fact that when I wake up I have horrible breath and taste in my mouth. It's like eating breakfast after you ate a bit of shit at night. But that's just me...>.> <.<
I brush before I go to bed, what is the point of doing it again in the morning before you eat?
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
unless your like the dude who doesnt eat til 3 hours after he wakes up you should always brush your teeth after....it makes more sense anyway...ittl get all the food and whatever you didnt get from the night before... if you brush your teeth every night..... so ya yay for bubble gum flavored toothpaste
Quote by TONY strat
LOL nice any particular way of aproach?

it's to the guy who brushes his ass

always from infront

a chance of getting a little bit off the ball sack for extra pleasure

lol
Good God, no. Why the hell would you want to do that?! Though, I don't even eat breakfast, so I suppose I don't have too much ground to stand on..
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?