I guess its more of a fretboard issue, but my fretboard feels sticky. I think its a combination of sticky neck and old strings. Im changing the strings, but what should i can i get to hel out the fretboard, and is there anything I can buy to make the strings a little quicker?
lemon oil will clean up your filthy fretboard. But not all fretboards can handle lemon oil, I'm sorry, but I do not rember which!
^lol.

what type of fretboard do u have. maple or rosewood?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
then fretboard conditioner or fretboard oil is fine. i suggest u find a soft toothbrush and a cotton rag.
boards only need to be oiled a couple times a year. and dunlop makes a couple of products cost under $5.

when u take off all the strings, u might change ur setup a bit. i usually suggest knowing how to do adjustments prior to taking off all ur strings.

for questions on that, repost with guitar type.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

i intend to. its a new(used) guitar. im getting it when i come back off of spring break and the whole money thing gets worked out, but i have every intention of fixing a couple things.
^Nah. taking off all the strings just relieves the tension on the neck. you have to slowly tune it back up when restringing. don't jump straight to E, go to something like A and work up, letting it settle for a few minutes inbetween so as not to stress the wood too much. when its in tune, it might have whacky low action. leave it for about an hour and if its not changed ajust the truss rod.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
additionally, some tom bridges pop off when the strings are off
and trem bridges tend to be a bear about releveling.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

^ah yea. sorry, i am a bassist! although the TOM falling off is a simple fix. put it back!

Floyd roses are the worst culprit after a restring. if you have a Hardtail or Tuneomatic your life will be alot easier.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.