I'm not sure how many people have heard of this site but I've found it very interesting. Basically you sign up (invite onlyat the moment) and you start with a free penny. You have a choice to play 3 different games against another person. If you win you doubleyour money, if you lose you start back at 1 penny. If you continue todouble your money after 30 wins you get 10 million (obvioulsy that ispretty ****ing tough as not only would you have to win 29 games,someone else would too).

I've been playing the game for a while and have gotten checks from them. Currently im at $139. After you win your first game you don'thave to double your money, you can always bet down to 1c.
If you want an invite, Post your email or pm me your email. Also, if you get an invite and sign up you get 3 invites right way so share the wealth with other people.
Last edited by masterp116 at Mar 14, 2007,
Quote by masterp116
I'm not sure how many people have heard of this site moola but I've found it very interesting. Basically you sign up (invite onlyat the moment) and you start with a free penny. You have a choice toplay 3 different games against another person. If you win you doubleyour money, if you lose you start back at 1 penny. If you continue todouble your money after 30 wins you get 10 million (obvioulsy that ispretty ****ing tough as not only would you have to win 29 games,someone else would too).<br><br>I've been playing the game for a while and have gotten checks fromthem. Currently im at $139. After you win your first game you don'thave to double your money, you can always bet down to 1c.<br><br>If you want an invite, Post your email<br><br>Also, if you get an invite and sign up you get 3 invites right way so share the wealth with other people. <br><br>Ps please keep any invite request in this thread. Sounds like pfives had a problem before<br>

Advertising??? *reported*