Poll: who would win in a fight, zakk or superman?
Poll Options
View poll results: who would win in a fight, zakk or superman?
zakk wylde
66 52%
superman
53 42%
who's superman?
5 4%
don't know
2 2%
Voters: 127.
Page 1 of 2
it is my long held belief that zakk wylde (he looks like druss the legend for god's sake) could destroy superman, however, given that my friends disagree i've decided to enlist help. neone?

btw, if u've read ne david gemmell and agree that zakk looks like druss should look, then pm me. dont know why, but u shud
Last edited by CobenBlack at Mar 14, 2007,
Zakk Wylde is teh gay. He turns his distortion up so it just sounds like shit and his "sound" has WWAAYY too much treble. His pinch harmonics sound like shit, & I know local bands with better guitarists than him. Even after all this ranting, I still think he could defiantly take Superman. I mean the man's pure testosterone.
Last edited by guitarh4x0r at Mar 14, 2007,
superman ftw

(i bet he could out drink the chick from guitar world)
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Zakk would probably use his overused technique of pinch harmonics to kill superman. Due to superman's amazing sense of hearing, these harmonics would then rupture his brain and then cause him to explode, due to 'PH overdose'.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Demonbreed
Zakk would probably use his overused technique of pinch harmonics to kill superman. Due to superman's amazing sense of hearing, these harmonics would then rupture his brain and then cause him to explode, due to 'PH overdose'.

ever tried playing harmonics with laser vison on your balls?
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
I hate Zakk. I hate his tone and I hate his guitar work. Most of it sounds like pentatonic wah wah crap and I'm not impressed by his two-finger "shred" patterns.

My opinion only. However, I do recognize a lot of you UGers like him. But I also know, i'm not the only one who thinks he's a terrible guitarist.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
I hate Zakk. I hate his tone and I hate his guitar work. Most of it sounds like pentatonic wah wah crap and I'm not impressed by his two-finger "shred" patterns.

My opinion only. However, I do recognize a lot of you UGers like him. But I also know, i'm not the only one who thinks he's a terrible guitarist.

An opinion shared by millions.
Quote by guitarh4x0r
Zakk Wylde is teh gay. He turns his distortion up so it just sounds like shit and his "sound" has WWAAYY too much treble. His pinch harmonics sound like shit, & I know local bands with better guitarists than him. Even after all this ranting, I still think he could defiantly take Superman. I mean the man's pure testosterone.

1. Too much distortion? He just uses a JCM800 and an overdrive pedal. How can that be too much distortion? When you compare him to all these nu-metal turds with ultra-super-mega-high gain amps, he's practically playing clean.
2. Way too much treble? His bass setting is on 10, he only gets a treble boost when using his wah pedal.
3. Pinch harmonics sound like shit? Uh, yeah, if there's ONE thing you can say about Zakk is that his pinch harmonics are bad...right...

/rant
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Zakk only cause supermans a bitch. We all know the only reason he is invincible is because hes trying to overcompensate for something.

Now Batman on the other hand. Thats a real man.
as much as i think zakk is awesome and could probably tear anyone a new asshole, i always find it a bit funny knowing that he married his high-school girlfriend, and has 3 kids. I always picture him going "YOU CRAZY MOTHER****ERS READY FOR SOME NOOOOISSSE!"
and then the next day helping his kids with their homework.

But zakk wylde kill superman, wouldn't be a contest.
idk. Zakk Wylde would probably rip any normal human to shreds, but superman has powers dude.
Quote by PlayTheMetal
ever tried playing harmonics with laser vison on your balls?

bwhahahahhaha!
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Both are overated, but the real winner here is (as Kemp stated) Batman.
666 BRO
Quote by Harmonius

Suicide Messiah/Doomsday Jesus solo. Go. Listen. Now
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Quote by Pleiadian
1. Too much distortion? He just uses a JCM800 and an overdrive pedal. How can that be too much distortion? When you compare him to all these nu-metal turds with ultra-super-mega-high gain amps, he's practically playing clean.
2. Way too much treble? His bass setting is on 10, he only gets a treble boost when using his wah pedal.
3. Pinch harmonics sound like shit? Uh, yeah, if there's ONE thing you can say about Zakk is that his pinch harmonics are bad...right...

/rant

Are you a roadie or do you voluntarily suck Zakk's coc.k via internet.
Zakk Wylde. He'd just tear superman up. Superman is made out of paper. Zakk isn't.
And hell, if you think Zakk's tone is bad, lets see you do something better with is equipment. peh.

Pleiadian has said it all. Nuff said.
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by guitarh4x0r

poor emo boy . You've been sucking supe's dead dingaling for a while, haven't you?
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by guitarh4x0r

I'll say this, Zakk is no Marty Friedman.
666 BRO
Superman, he can shoot lasers out of his eyes. Zakk Wylde's just really good at guitar and has a stupid name.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by megadeth
Suicide Messiah/Doomsday Jesus solo. Go. Listen. Now

Yeah mate. That was shit.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

zakk would win, yep

Quote by Kemp
Zakk only cause supermans a bitch. We all know the only reason he is invincible is because hes trying to overcompensate for something.

Now Batman on the other hand. Thats a real man.

lawls

superman can turn back time 35 years to before zakk was born and punch his mother to the moon.
Quote by schecter_guy
superman can turn back time 35 years to before zakk was born and punch his mother to the moon.

Zakk is 40...
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Quote by Harmonius

Zakk>Harmonius
Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club" PM C.C. Deville to join.
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

98% of teens have either drank alcohol, or been around another teen drinking alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by Pleiadian

/rant

Dude... Zakks trebble settings are really ****ing low. The guy you are arguing with is clueless. Not even worth an argument.
Zakk Wylde Ftw!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
dude, superman would own him, zakks not even that great compared to some of the youngsters coming up in the death/grind scene
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
Quote by b_r_u_t_a_l
dude, superman would own him, zakks not even that great compared to some of the youngsters coming up in the death/grind scene

[snicker]

Superman's not the prettiest guy ever;

But Zakk Wylde is fugly.

I voted Superman, I dislike ZW with a passion.

And for the record

Harmonius > Zakk Wylde

That said, it's hardly a compliment.

Saying someone is greater than a mop isn't really fantastic.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Mar 15, 2007,
Page 1 of 2