Page 1 of 2
well today me and my friends were going to mcdonalds from my house, and it was kinda a far walk so i decided to hop the elementary school and get some water, i turn to see where they went and their by the bike racks. so derek says get me the bike without the lock on it, so i hop over and toss it to him.

needless to say those idiots dont know how to watch for people . and out of nowhere 2 cop cars come and get us. now im being charged with theft.

well, everyone knows now, but since its spring break no one has said whos bike that is, and the cop never gave me a ticket and im at home writing this. so are the charges dropped or something? cause he never gave me a ticket and i cooperated trmendously he said.
WTF were you doing stealing bikes for?

Asshole.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
It will only be theft if the owner of the bike decides to press charges, pending further enquires. If not, you'll be given a formal warning, since the bikes seem to be left in the same condition as they were.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Well you should have been ****ed over, next time walk you lazy shit.
Moron. Wuit stealing shit, scumbag.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
well today me and my friends were going to mcdonalds from my house, and it was kinda a far walk so i decided to hop the elementary school and get some water, i turn to see where they went and their by the bike racks. so derek says get me the bike without the lock on it, so i hop over and toss it to him.

needless to say those idiots dont know how to watch for people . and out of nowhere 2 cop cars come and get us. now im being charged with theft.

well, everyone knows now, but since its spring break no one has said whos bike that is, and the cop never gave me a ticket and im at home writing this. so are the charges dropped or something? cause he never gave me a ticket and i cooperated trmendously he said.

Owned.
Maybe next time you'll think before you do a bad job of stealing.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
we stole the bike cause lazy ass derek hurt his ankle or something on the way there. so he couldnt walk anymore so he told me to toss him the bike.
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
we stole the bike cause lazy ass derek hurt his ankle or something on the way there. so he couldnt walk anymore so he told me to toss him the bike.

Luckily you dont use your ankles whilst pedaling a bike.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Why didn't you just tell him it was yours?
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
DId he take your information?

You'll probably get a court date, and probably the most that can happen is probation.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
man, your an idiot, but the charges are probably pending if they dont know whos bike it is.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'll buy it from you...

If there's no one to place charges, then there may not be any charges.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I have had my $300 bmx bike stolen and it sucks. Your an a$$hat and hopefully you do get in trouble!
Don't ask the mods to do the dirty work for you jackass. Delete this thread yourself.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Stealing a bike from an elementery school student?

What the hell, dude?
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Don't blame it on your friends doing a crappy watch job. You had just as much stake in stealing that bike as they did. Shame on you.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Atleast have some honour and steal from people that could potentially kick your ass
I'm giving you a warning for stealing a bike, scumbag.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by kornflipsk8er

Asshole.

/thread
Death to Ovation haters!
fagget flame-baiting piece of shit. get a life, you don't have the stones to stand up to your "friends" when they tell you to go do something like that? There are only three kinds of people in the world, dicks, pussys, and assholes, and you sir happen to be all three.
Quote by Rankles

haha
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by guitarh4x0r
fagget flame-baiting piece of shit. get a life, you don't have the stones to stand up to your "friends" when they tell you to go do something like that? There are only three kinds of people in the world, dicks, pussys, and assholes, and you sir happen to be all three.

first of all calmdown. i did have the balls to stand up to them, i just got tired of his bitching. 2nd, we were gonna toss the bike back over on our way back so its not like we actually wanted to steal it.
Quote by guitarh4x0r

Excluding dick. you want to be a dick because dicks can **** up pussies and assholes and all that jazz. He's to much of an asshole to be a big daddy dick.
Quote by Rankles

Oh i love you may i fellate your giant penis
I'm guessing you're under 18, in which case you can do pretty much whatever you want and not get in a ny serious trouble. Things get a little more complicated when you're no longer a minor.

Quote by Witch-king
I'm guessing you're under 18, in which case you can do pretty much whatever you want and not get in a ny serious trouble. Things get a little more complicated when you're no longer a minor.

well yeah im 15. and damn has this taught me a lesson, dont steal shit no more.
Quote by Harmonius
Don't ask the mods to do the dirty work for you jackass. Delete this thread yourself.

Quote by Rankles

I found that hilarious, no idea why, but hilarious. It's moved on from flaming him about stealing bikes, to trying to close his thread. UG is unbeatable for laughs.
Quote by JC13
You needed this to happen, for you to realize stealing stuff is wrong?

well ive never really stolen before. except childhood i guess but, meh. i guess this showed me the consequences of it.
How could you not get up the stregnth to walk?

and you had to steal a bike?

Don't you have your own bike?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
HA, stupid ass, you deserve the warning and a court date...i ****ing hate thieves
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by Rankles

But seriously, you tried to steal a bike from a child? Holy hell, you're stupid.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by kornflipsk8er

Asshole.

^^^ Unnecessary.

Pretty sure that you'll be fine because you or your parents would know if you had been charged by now. How long ago was this again?
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Page 1 of 2