Not for the faint of heart. . .

Ok, my earwax is really greasy and really sticky. So sticky in fact, that q-tips are basically worthless, and will usually make it worse (as the docter has said). Does anyone else have this problem? If so what do you do to rid yourself of the extra wax. Right now my ear feels like its about to be blocked off, and i've used drops but they're pretty worthless. . .

HELP ME!
Ive heard putting a few nuts in your ears and lying perfectly still in a forest so little animals come and feast upon the wax etc can help?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
That's what Q-tips are for, m'boy.

What the hell were you thinking letting it get to this point?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I had a build up of earwax in my ears ones and the doctor told me to warm up olive oil and put it in.

Worked pretty well
go to cvs they have that earwax removal kit. Put like 10 drops in ur ears. It works well and it sounds cool when its in ur ears. Its like rice krispies in your ears.
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others
Quote by psycadelicart
go to cvs they have that earwax removal kit. Put like 10 drops in ur ears. It works well and it sounds cool when its in ur ears. Its like rice krispies in your ears.

I just used that stuff, after 10 minutes of the cripsy cracklyness, it all just drained out, earwax still in.
i always use a pen cap. q-tips never seemed to work for me either. just make sure you dont cut the inside of your ear... that sucks ass.
Quote by pimpslap1236
holy shit that was so ****in funny. i spit a full glass of milk on my computer screen cuz of that. you sir win the funniest comment of the evening award. i salute you

Fightin the power with no avatar.
Use anything within reach. Keys. Cell phone antennae. Sharpie. Fork, spoon, general eating utensils. Guitar pick. Toothbrush. Gun. Cigarette. Male genitalia.

All proven to work great. Along with that woodland animals and nuts suggestion, I lol'ed at that a lot.
We're only strays.