What do you guys think of this guitar. I just ordered it at guitar center but never played it. I get a full refund and can return it within 30 days if I don't like it though so its cool. I've tried a few similar Ibanez guitars anyway and liked those a lot. So anyway just give me your own opinion of the guitar.
I hear it's sick.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Haha! A while back, i remember everyone on UG recommending this guitar to anyone who wanted to buy one. Heard it's great but needs a pickup change since Ibanez isn't really known for having good stock pups but overall, a great guitar. Have fun with it.
Current Rig:

Ibanez GRG270dx
DOD 40watt amp (don't know the model)
Dunlop Crybaby (moded)

I know it's sad but it'll do for now.

Member of the Nasi Lemak Appreciation Club!
^I hear people still do...

But it sure did die down.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
It's good. Not great, but i'm not a shred kinda guy so whatever floats your boat. Needs new pickups though. I guess ibanez just tried to make a neutral sounding pickup, and they only semi-succeeded, so you'd definetly want to change em. But it does play extremely well, and should be good.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Yeah, I'm into a wide variety of styles and I wanted a more metal/shred guitar. This seemed to have every feature I wanted and in the right price range. Especially something more comfortable to play than my Les Paul, which I still love. If I was rich I would get a strat at the same time. But anyway, I'm thinking I'll probably put a dimarzio PAF Pro in the neck somewhere down the line. Not sure about the other 2 pickups though.
Last edited by MrCoolPants at Mar 14, 2007,
It's a nice guitar, And it has a great feel to it. Go for it.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
yea basically what everyone else said...like changing the pickups...its overall has a very nice neck, nice trem, and a sick finish
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
I still think that this guitars is one of the best Bang for your buck guitars out there. I think it's a very nice guitar with poorly designed pickups. With the right pickups this guitar can do anything from metal to country.
Not taking any online orders.