Ok you dont need to tell me i know that theyre not the best amps to buy but Ive been thinking of buying one. First wich one should i buy Micro stack or Half stack? Second, (to people who have played it) what kind of sounds can i get out of it (Stone Temple Pilots)? Third just wondering can you hook up distortion pedals? Like my Digitech Grunge Pedal
The microstack is basically the MG in a cutesy full stack form.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by gotmilk15
well im gettin it cause its the cheapest miniamp i can find.
Yeah, opting to the cheapest option isn't usually the best idea. It will sound like this "zzzzzzzzzzzz", and not the relaxing, sleepy kind.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by gotmilk15
well im gettin it cause its the cheapest miniamp i can find.

Fender makes cheaper ones...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
ROFL, those amps are the leetness.

I would buy those amps, they look so cute (if I was rich of course)
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I didn't care for the marshal micro stack other then the looks. It looked alot better then the Peavey I ended up buying (same price). BUt when you plugged them in, the peavey was just capable of alot more then the marshal. Don't know much about the others. The little Marshal just isn't worth the money in my opinion.
why are people comparing these to full size amps? its a little $50 toy that you wear on your belt for practice.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i guess i confused everyone im wanting to get the small portable one which goes on your waist
Z.Vex Nano! Careful of the tube though.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Um...
TS, why in the world would you run a petal into an amp that was smaller than it???

Besides, the mini amps distort insanely when you turn up the gain, a pedal won't do squat.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
Um...
TS, why in the world would you run a petal into an amp that was smaller than it???

Besides, the mini amps distort insanely when you turn up the gain, a pedal won't do squat.

i've done a morley PWV into my fender tone master (one of the minis) and it sounded fine.

go for one of the fenders, no doubt.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!