well after about 3 years of playing the same bass, i thought id make a new addition. So ive decided to buy a new one, I have my eye on this epiphone thunderbird. thing is, ive never played an epiphone or a thunderbird. do ya'l think itd be worth buying one for $400? (to me that is ALOT of money)
i would say dont waste ur money on a epiphone and save up and jus get something better.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Thunderbirds are sexy basses, I say go for it.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
Thunderbirds are sexy basses, I say go for it.

So ur going by looks?
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
It's ok, you have to try it though as it's a hit or miss for most people. Also they lowered the price to 300 now and it's available in blue and red now too. I must say the red is pretty sexy.
ive got one its good but very heavy and has neck dive btw does anyone here no where to put the strap button to help stop the neck dive?
^thanks and also its a bit harder to play than other basses but its defiantely one of the best feeling necks ive ever played