wher can i find some pistures of toms acoustice guitar with c**k and f**k on it?

if any of you happen to have any pitures would you kindly post them here (if its possible)?

thanks a lot.
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
haha funny man. i tried that already. couldnt find it
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Its in a few of the videos so take a print screen or something
shouldn't this be in pop-punk forum or something??
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Tom probably just threw it in a dumpster somewhere, I doubt he ever thought about selling it or anything.
i thought they made it into a toilet seat cover and sold it for a ton of money?
Thats the stupidest thing I've ever seen a person do to a guitar.
Both the writing and the breaking.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by JC13
I read about a guy who shot his junk on his bass before, so that wouldn't be the stupidest thing ever done to a guitar.

No, as somebody esle said, thats metal.
I'm back, you douchebags.