Quite possibly the best show ever invented... there hasn't been one episode that hasn't made me laugh. Between Carl and Shake, that show is golden.

Anyone wanna share anything about Aqua Teen Hunger Force? I know I ****ing love it.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by happytimeharry
Boxy Brown mutha fucka!

YTMND

Yeah, he's gotta be my favorite supporting character.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Great show. The mannerisms are just hilarious, the way things are said. Reminds me so much of my friends. And some of the shit meatwad says reminds me of my dad, like "Get me some liquor, I'ma get tore up!" Or "Who's this 'ole boy?" That's my dad to a T.

Any info on the movie?
Poor advice.
Hello ladies. I'd like you to meet my little friend, Goliath. We had order special elastic pants for him on the internet.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
My favorite thing is that Carl like hates them completely, but he hangs out with them and shit all the time. Great relationship.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Meatwad: "Hey there Carl!"
Carl: "Oh. Great....you saw me..."

Shake: "So I shall throw him over the cliff, forcing him to roam the world, wanting to kill himself but never suceeding."
Frylock: "Shake, The Highlander was a movie."
Shake: "The Highlander was a documentary! And the events happened in real time."
Happy Time Harry: "You can't just become a Highlander, you have to be born one."
Frylock: "See? He saw the movie too."
Shake: "Oh yeah? Let's see how much your ass knows about flyin'!"
*Chucks him off cliff*

Shake: "Oh yeah, well...there is no escape from, from....from Alcatraz!"
Poor advice.

My favorite Shake line is in the Broodwich episode.

"Hey, are you the guy that keeps telling me to 'beware'? Cause I'll tell you where to be!"
HOLY SHIT! I just realized that HTH was named after him! I can't believe I never made that connection before...

Commence ta jigglin'!!!

Quote by happytimeharry

"Hey, are you the guy that keeps telling me to 'beware'? Cause I'll tell you where to be!"

Also the episode where Meatwad shows a brief display of intelligence tricking Shake. "Hell no. That sumbitch had an axe!"
For those who have never seen it... here's a full episode (only 10 or so minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqXX35I_XQg

*After Shake commits suicide in Carl's pool to scare meatwad in a Ouija video game*

Carl: Fryman... I am... SO sorry... that I cannot press charges here.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by happytimeharry

That's my all time favorite quote.

Meatwad: "How come your lips ain't moving?"
MC Pee Pants: "Oh, listen here my schneegros! I had a strizoke in my brizain! Thanks for mentioning that, you're so sweet. You bring any friends?"
Meatwad: "No, it's just me."
MC Pee Pants: "Oh niziche! That's just grizzay!"
Poor advice.
I love this show. Last night I watched the one where Shake becomes "The Drizzle/The fume."
So good!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?

That is all
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by toxicity33
I love this show. Last night I watched the one where Shake becomes "The Drizzle/The fume."
So good!

"It's in your butt boy! You hear me? It's in your butt!"
That cartoon gives me the creeps, its just so weird....and trippy.
Some Guy?
"It is....the prophecy! Starring Christopher Walken."

Whatever episode the video game Insult Master is in is a classic:

'I saw you lookin' at my wrist watch!"
"Fool, I already got a wrist watch!"
BURN!
"You mamma you did!"
CLASSIC COMEBACK!
Poor advice.
dude you left out the best part of the happy time harry episode, after he's like 'let's see how much your ass knows about flyin!' he jumps himself, and is like 'i am immortal!' and then he's like 'i think, the branch, will hold, for, -it's not holding!!' and then he's in his wheel chair at the pool all wrapped up, and he pulls out the highlander sword and lightning strikes it all dramatic like, and then it pauses for a second, and he just falls over on fire... that all combined makes like the funniest episode ever.
man if i hadn't drunk and smoked so much weed, i would remember all the episodes by heart... i've seen them all about fifty times.
Quote by happytimeharry

The Broodwich! That's my favorite, hands down. And Dr. Weird was my god for the longest!

"Gentlemen..... BEHOLD!"

Mooninites > Everything
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] And Dr. Weird was my god for the longest!

"Gentlemen..... BEHOLD!"

Dr. Weird was the greatest thing about ATHF!

Dr. Weird: Gentlemen, cut off my head so the force will propel my lifeless body all the way to Phoenix!

Steve: Uh, what's in Phoenix?

Dr. Weird: Why, it's your mama Steve!

EDIT: Oh, forgot my favorite Dr. Weird quote...

Dr. Weird: Gentlemen, Behold! The thermo-stat!

Steve: ... that's been there.

Dr. Weird: Observe, as I adjust the heat!

Steve: Is it on?

Dr. Weird: You tell me!
Last edited by happytimeharry at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by happytimeharry

Dr. Weird was the greatest thing about ATHF!

Dr. Weird: Gentlemen, cut off my head so the force will propel my lifeless body all the way to Phoenix!

Steve: Uh, what's in Phoenix?

Dr. Weird: Why, it's your mama Steve!

Now Steve...slowly and carefully...AGITATE THE HELL OUT OF THIS SNAKE!
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
"Gentalmen, fill me with barbecue sauce cuz im dumb as hell!"-Steve

"can i get you anything? there's....there's some ants"-Shake

"DNA, it stands for uh....do not....uhh...enter my pool.........assman"-Carl

that show ALWAYS has me cracking up, it is the god of television, and carl is the most hilarious charecter ever created
I love the show

It's one of the best cartoons out right now. I have all the DVDs, they were buy one get one free at Barnes & Noble

My favorite episode has to be the Broodwich episode.

I can't for the movie

Aqua Teen Hungerforce Colon Movie Film for Theaters out sometime in April
Sent from my iPad.
Dickisode is Buddha
The person below me is probably a homosexual.