Does anyone agree with me when I say that every new show that comedy central makes is generally unfunny. I just watched the new one about the convicts in some house, "far from home" or something like that. Anyway is wasn't funny at all and that goes for the other new shows like The Naked Trcuker and T Bone one and the Sarah Silverman program. The only shows I like on Comedy Central right now is South Park, Daily Show/Colbert Report and the stand up comedy.
they show some good movies sometimes but i never really watched the shows...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
silverman show is ok, but you are right about the rest.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
naked trucker just plain SUCKS.
just acknowledgeing t bone's exsistence angers me.
sarah silverman program is sort of funny...
occasionally
Yeah I agree with you, although the Sarah Silverman Program does have its moments.

The Naked Trucker and T-Bone show is quite possible the dumbest show ever.
I've only seen a couple minutes of Naked Trucker. I had to turn it, it was too bad.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
South Park rules!
But that Sarah Silverman Program is total crap and I don't want to watch that Naked Trucker thing.
eh
everything but the trucker show is still alright to me, but daily show, colbert report, southpark and standup have always been its stars.
None of the other stuff has ever been THAT incredible.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I never liked Comedy Central except for the stand up they showed every now and then
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i only watch Reno 911, South Park, Daily Show, Colbert Report, and some of the movies they have on. ive watched the new show with Sarah Silverman a few times. its ok. i mean, it has Brian Posehn, who is pretty cool.

oh, and if i see a stand-up show with someone i like, i watch that.
I like Scrubs, I think thats what its called.
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
i love scrubs, the daily show, the colbert report, blue collar, and the stand-up but the rest suck. im also sick of the movies they show all day long for months in a row.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
I the Sarah Silverman show.

Halfway Home sucked.

Naked Trucker and T-Bone sucks really hard, and I think it's gonna get cancelled.

I'm not a big fan of scrubs, but it's pretty funny for a sitcom, even if it's not an original.

Blue Collar TV honestly makes me angry. I just want to punch that ****ing hick with the sleevless flannel in the face.

Despite all this, South Park makes up for it, and more.
Dickless.
I f'n love the Sarah Silverman Program, I'd do her ] =
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I agree with threadstarter. But I also think part of the problem is that they keep giving mediocre comedians there own show. You have to be a "super-comedian" to make a sucessful "own show", in my opinion. Sarah and Carlos were not bad stand up acts, but once they got their own shows they totally sucked ass. I however thought that Chapelles show was well done. South Park is good, but it just keeps getting more and more crued. It's like they've stopped focusing on comedy and decided shock value is more important...Seems like there is still at least one or two really funny episodes per season.

The Daily show and Colbert are still fun to watch, but I've seen the same episode played like 5 times in the same day. That gets annoying.

My favorite program that CC airs these days, by far is the Mad TV reruns. And of course, some of the stand up acts are very good as well.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Mar 14, 2007,
Scrubs saved Comedy Central for me.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
the only good shows on Comedy Central are Southpark...and Scrubs...which isnt even officially on CC

its re-runs...
crit my rhymes?:

Lets Get Drunk and Fuck.

Subtle Arrogance

Do you realize, that i can clearly see your clitoris through your jeans?

Quote by Shaepwnsyou
They're very religious, so they have butt sex to save their virginity.
oh and Colbert...

what a champ....

i officially give props to any man who has his own Ben And Jerry's Flavor
besides dave mathews, what a tool
crit my rhymes?:

Lets Get Drunk and Fuck.

Subtle Arrogance

Do you realize, that i can clearly see your clitoris through your jeans?

Quote by Shaepwnsyou
They're very religious, so they have butt sex to save their virginity.
Silverman Program is probably my favorite of the newer shows. Naked Trucker and Tbone is retarded but they still have South Park, Comedy Central Presents..., The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report so they're still pretty good.
A/S/L?
Quote by rcw110131

The Naked Trucker and T-Bone show is quite possible the dumbest show ever.

Someone hasn't seen "Blue Collar Comedy"

That is the worst thing ever created... ever.
South Park Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks... Tbones and Silverman are way funnier
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Southpark sucks. The new shows suck. All I watch on CC right now is Cobert/ Daily Show, movies and Mad tv reruns. Oh and Scrubs reruns.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins