Would this be a good setup for a kid whos 15 and just started playing at like open mike nights around town in front of like 50 people at a time.....

Epiphone SG G400
Ibanez GRX20
Behringer V Tone GMX210
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Gibson Classic '57 Pickups

I have some of that(SG and Behringer), I'm looking to purchase the rest, I want the Ibanez for a back up with a trem bar for around that price(150-200 USD)...remember, I'm on a 15 year old's budget....I play like AC DC, Cream, and GNR, stuff like that, I've even played some Sublime
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
for 15, it's fine
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
you deffinately posted this thread earlier today....
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Check out the GFS pickups from guitar fetish instead of buying the vastly overpriced Gibson pickups.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
except behringer amps are all garbage.. your better of getting a peavey valveking.. or a bandit
I play bass!
For your age, Man, That's great. When I started about around there, I was playing GnR And Poison on a classical acoustic/electric guitar plugged in to a Marshall 3005 Twelve watt lead. =D Be happy, Man. And rock on.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
Everything's fine except pickups - you don't need them, just get a better amp. Valveking, Laney VC15, Valve Jr...they'd all suit your styles brilliantly, maybe get an OD pedal as well in case you need some extra dirt though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com